Reviews for Right Kind Of Wrong
risen-sun chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I loved it! Looking forward to the next update. :)
TheMonkey8MyHomework chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
AW! I LOVE! I LOOOOOOVE!
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Been absent for a bit myself, but now I'm back and loving this story more than ever! You have to write the cutest Pepperony on this site, I swear to it! Looking forward to more as usual. Beautiful job my dear! :)

-Person
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
IS IT OVER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lol...such a sweet closer. Thanks for the slightly longer masterpiece. I cannot wait for Christmas!
reader90 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
aaawww they love each other! i think this needs to be left with the story, not as a one-shot. great job!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
aww really cute but someone should seriously do something about sophie lol

loved it ;]
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
That was great. Good job.
xRDJ603 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Dudee! Why would u be angry at your self for writing an amazing chapter it was short and sweet and one of my favorites! :))))
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
aww I love the little bit at the end. please update soon :D
head in the clouds 14 chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Oooh cliffy

Love this story and can't wait for more :)
thump chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
happy (belated?) birthday to you anna... your dad... and your friend too? wow what a coincidence to share your birthdays so close together? but anyway i digress... good chapter, a little fluffy, but then the return of sophie... that was mean!
sarafina89 chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
great story so far cant wait for more
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Don't kill me but I feel bad for Sophie. I mean, it's Tony. Of course she can't let go of him!

As for the morning scene, Pepper should be grateful for Tony's stamina! Four times while injured! Iron Man indeed!
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
AMAZING AMAZING CHAPTER! I loved the whole bed-pinning shananagins. Absolutely adorable. Update soon...please..?
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
lucky you met Robert Downey Jr, and now I think sophie is bitch. she should stick it where the sun don't shine and please update soon :D