Reviews for The Painting Knows
dramioneotp chapter 24 . 2/21
i love this story! you put a lot of thought in it and made it absolutely amazing! i love it!
harrypotterangel chapter 24 . 2/16
This is lovely. Scorpius is so cute! I love the scene where Lucius assumes Draco is gay because of Blaise's underwear pictures! I couldn't stop laughing! Please keep writing, I have loved every one of your works I've come across. I think the first one was Deadly Nightshade, and the second was This Curse To Bear. Every once in a while I read a really good fanfiction, check the author so I can read more of their stories, and find that it's you! I think you would enjoy reading Dramione fanfiction just as much as you love writing them, so I'm going to recommend one called Simply Irresistible, by bookworm1993. I wish you would turn Deceptive Natures into a trilogy! I keep coming back to that one, as well as Devious Minds. BTW, is your real name Claire Thompson?
Love forever,
harrypotterangel
Lady Lyncasia chapter 9 . 1/8
I honestly LOVE Blaise in all your stories! XD XD
Hannah chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
Wait… wasn't there that whole "only one child" curse?
Hannah chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Staring the answer out of someone.
Yes. I need to try this.
thedragonswife chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Loved it. That was great. I didn't want it to end.
skari chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Lol, she should strangle Draco, children or not.
skari chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Lol, this is bound to be interesting.
Hikaoru13 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
the level of sweetness in here could get me diabetes. XD
nanamisakurachan chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
I finished this in one go. And it's the next day and I couldn't leave this story un-reviewed.

I loved it. The plot line was so creative and the characters were well written
jkrowlingrox chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw, Dramione cuteness!
Ultimate Auror chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Another head scratcher while I'm here... Draco is still calling hermione a muggle born, but doesn't the fact that she's a nyiad make her a pure blood with squid parentage, or does that still mean muggle born? I'm often confused with breaking down the lineage parts, so this is not questioning your writing, just vocalizing my weakness to differentiate wizarding genealogy! Would love your help on this one! :)

Court
Ultimate Auror chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Before I go further, does this mean Draco and hermione are related? I'm liking this very much but am confused by the lineage. This can't be a romance unless I am seeing it wrong...? I'm sure you'll probably answer my question in the next chapter or two but this has me a tad worried its not a dramione romance! Eek! :)
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
I love this story, and you always have the best last lines!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
This story is amazing! I love the place that Hermione owns now!