Reviews for The Painting Knows
princessesierra chapter 2 . 11/26/2019
I'm not sure I'm following this right. If Emerance's family was cursed to have just 1 child per generation, and if that child would have been a Malfoy, how is Hermione her descendant as well? Or are only one of them her descendant? Very intriguing premise!
AriciaRavenclaw chapter 24 . 11/19/2019
I really liked the story!
Bubbling Apples chapter 24 . 10/8/2019
I've never read this kind of story. It was wonderful throughout and I love your writing style!
katpink chapter 24 . 6/2/2019
What a beautiful story! It's a very delightful, enjoyable, and fun read. I love the characterization and interaction. The plot is quite brilliant and unique, with Hermione being a naiad and inheriting a manor and all... I totally super duper love it! Excellent job!
MonJoh chapter 24 . 1/14/2019
Enjoyable story.
Puzzler54 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Ps. And of course Emmerence. Loved that. Amused by the silence she was under in Malfoy Manor!
Puzzler54 chapter 24 . 12/17/2018
The best yet! Initially I wasn't sure, but actually there was so much depth to it, and I didn't see it coming that H would find the old Manor!
Patsy was great! I enjoyed the back and forth of H and D's relationship and the time it took for them to warm to each other at each stage.

Ooh a particular favourite was D's mind whenever he did something nice. Especially near the start when he kept doing favours :D

Thank you for another epic adventure and story.
DayDreamer2796 chapter 24 . 7/26/2018
The funniest and the cutest dramione story I've ever read! Loved it
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Beautifully done.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 24 . 4/20/2018
I loved this! a little disappointed it didn't showcase a more prominent need for CONTACT with her lake. or a draw to it. like swimming in the water is an energy boost instead on an exercise idk what the lord is.
SlytherinEmo chapter 24 . 3/31/2018
This was beautifully written and I’m glad I got the chance to read it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2018
Beautiful
Edove chapter 24 . 3/5/2018
Love you lots. Just saying. If you ever need a grammar once over though, let me know hahaha ;)
Ponygirl7 chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
you are flawless. well done.
FriendofTrees chapter 24 . 11/24/2017
A very fun story! I really enjoyed it. Thank you!