Reviews for Wicked Witch?
Muriel chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Really good. I think you should continue it :)
Fabila Black chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved this! It actually nearly had me crying at poor Elphaba :'( You're a really good writer, any chance you might continue this?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is giood
TechieNinja18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
wow... poor Elphaba. this was really good; I don't think it really needs to be edited.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Me loves. Alot
The39thThroppDescending chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww man! This was honestly REALLY GOOD!

I loved the end, when Fiyero heard her, and the 'No Good Deed' references? Just what this needed.

Keep it up~!

~*~B.s.f.f.~*~
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I liked this. Mostly it was nicely written. :D Some of the '...' things got a bit annoying after a while. But yeah, I enjoyed it. Very tempted to go through it now, just to get a request fic. ;D

Anyway, yes! Very nice!

xx
FandomFluid chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
LOVE IT! i now how u feel bout the whole Gelphie thing. i find the idea of it sick. neither one of them should ever be a lesbian! wait... they both loved fiyero... IS THAT CALLING HIM A WOMAN? :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wonderful one-shot. Aside from a few grammar mistakes, it was perfect. It's nice having the story re-done in Dorothy's POV with the Wicked elements in it. Fabulous. Write more soon!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love this story, the thought of both Elphaba and Fiyero thinking the other has abandoned them (in their way) for good is more heartbreaking than some of the ones where Fiyero dies. Just one comment I have to make... you mentioned that Gelphie stories made you shudder... please say it's because you want it to be Elphaba and Fiyero together, and not because you're homophobic. Remember everybody has the right to love as long as they're consenting adults and not related!

Having said that, I'll be following this story closely, it's a good read.
Whitemermage chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Gah! OHMYGOSHTHISISAWESOME! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE KEEP GOING! I like the thought of Elphaba and Dorothy being somewhat friends...well, friendly...-ish...towards each other. I don't like the thought of only two, possibly tree people ever liking her at all in her entire life! PLEASE write more for this! I wanna see what happens, and I don't write well enough to continue this myself!

Oh, and I'm totally with you on the Galindaba. (Hehe, I took thatcrom another FF author...I can't remember who it was, but props to you!) Galindaba is acceptable for me only in the strongest form of sisterly friendship possible...nothing more.

...So anyway...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! It CAN'T just be a oneshot! It CAN'T be!
pheebster1405 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
One word for this story: Perfect!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved it! AMAZING! Elphaba seems superly perfect here. Completely in character. :)

Great job!