Reviews for Projects, Lessons & Love Songs
Guest chapter 51 . 6/30/2015
There never were bella and edward, there always węże bella edward and bree,its like triangle love story, bree was with them in every chapter, soooo not right
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Very very unrealistic
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
So ob very unrealistic
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Very unrealistic
beegurl13 chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Hmmmmm, wonder who's in the hospital and why Edward's spending all his time there... :)
beegurl13 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I'm so glad Edward stopped them. :) And I should probably look up that Adam Lambert song since I don't think I've ever heard it. :)
beegurl13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
And we have an Edward. I always love when that happens. :)
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Ugh, shopping. I hate it. I always feel bad for Bella when she has to endure that particular activity. :)
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Man, I feel bad for Bella. Poor girl, she needs to find her Edward. :)
snoopylover60 chapter 51 . 5/10/2015
Great story, really enjoyed it!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I like this so far. :) It might take me forever to read it all, but I'm curious to see what you do with this. Great start! :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Great first chapter!
I followed from a Facebook rec on Cheatwards Spot
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 51 . 12/11/2012
You are truly amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read! you've got me to laugh out loud, cry hysterically and rush to read the next chapter.
Well done!
Off now to check out your other stories. Thanks again!
cmtaylor531 chapter 51 . 12/5/2012
This was fantastic. Excellent writing and story telling. I was hooked from teh beginning. I appreciate all the time and dedication it must have taken you to get all this down. So thank you. You have fan.
IAmAutumnDawn chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Jansails -

Thank you so much for your reviews and feedback throughout the story. It is greatly appreciated. However, in response to your review for chapter 15, I wanted to clarify that it is not entirely impossible for someone to get married so that insurance will cover medical procedures for their spouse.

In order to respect their privacy, I will not include the details, but I do have an aunt who married her husband IN THE HOSPITAL while he was in his hospital gown lying in his hospital bed so that her insurance could cover the surgery he needed. Unlike Bree and Edward, though, my aunt and uncle were very much in love at the time and remain so years later after a successful procedure saved his life.

I thank you for providing that insight from a nurse's perspective, but I try to be very, very careful to check that kind of stuff before I post it. (If the FBI ever searched my computer, my web searches would get me in tons of trouble, I'm sure! lol)

Thanks for reading!