Reviews for Change of Mind
Gewlface chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Oh my god... I just realized... I read Opposites Attract two years ago ._.

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YOU WROTE THAT TOO?! OH MY GOD!
13579Marik chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Aww I loved this story great job! Where's the sequel?
FanGirl16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Omg. I couldnt stop laughing...fingers!
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I don't know why I like this as much as I do, but it was adorable. The way you wrote it was really cute, and I love both Hika and Yami Marik of course XD

There were some things in this that needed work though. Throughout the chapters I noticed some misspellings, or incorrect grammar, things that kind of detracted from the story and made it a bit harder to read and understand. Most of it can be fixed just by making sure to use spell check and reread the chapter over again before putting it online. If you try reading out loud, that'll help you catch any mistakes that were made. A beta reader could be helpful too.

The story really was adorable though, and pretty much every single chapter made me laugh. The way you wrote everyone in this, especially Yami and Grandpa was hilarious. It also made me feel bad for Yami Marik as well, so good work on managing to combine both humor and some more serious ideas pretty seamlessly in one story. There really wasn't anything I didn't like about this, so I'm interested in seeing how the sequel will turn out!
InvaderBekk chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
aww! poor yami marik! if i was bakura, i would at least kiss him, and give him a hug! :'( but marik being gone, totaly freaks me out.
InvaderBekk chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
omg, i literally did a mini spaz when kaiba and joey got interupted by marik and bakura, and by mokubuh! i did a little fan-girl spaz when they kissed. i guess thats what i am.

but im rlly LUVIN this story!
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
awww
VampirePrinssess chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
I am so looking forward for the sequel

I do hape that Yami Marik comes back I love his crazy-ness

and I'm also looking forward to the other ending

this was a great story

good job

laters
Partners-N-Crime chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
It was fun writing it with ya Paige :D We shall remain fanfic buddies until, yeah, we die...which...yuo better not die. XD ill hafta revive you, and thats hard work that requires me to move ."

anyway, I cant wait for you to post teh sequel~ even tho donne doesnt come in til...30 pages into it xD aw well :) and i feel no sympathy for Kaiba w (insert evil laughter here)

...i'll try and update harvest moon..or...Change Of Destiny soon XD ...we sure like the word change...anyway, yeah...nothing else to say... :D happy to see its finished (finally XD) ...and now, time for epic bonus chapters :D
AlisonTexas chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
I gotta give you props, you finished it! I dont have that kind of dedication.

All in all, it was good and I'm looking forward to the sequel~!
aem82 chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
Awesome! Awww~! I'm gonna miss Hika! D: But, great story! :D
Elle Seren chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
aweee cuteness! can't wait for the sequel, this was so much fun to read :D
Tsuki ya hoshi chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
H...H...Hika...:*(
TheSpainDigity chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
Haaah, I'm glad I got into this fanfic just a few weeks ago so I didn't have to go through that long wait X'D ...I seriously hope you get atleast 10 reviews though, **.
MusicLuver chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
OH GOD I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING NOW GUJHGIREUHTGURIE! I hope you update on Sunday D