Reviews for Divine Judgement
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 3/6
I know it's 2017 but I can't help but notice that, well, Timcampy isn't a normal golem, and he couldn't transmit communication line through the order. If they could, the Order would've found Cross sooner.
PassingThrough chapter 33 . 6/24/2016
...Dang. It's all coming down. It's not looking good for Allen and the rest of the Black Order.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/17/2016
update please!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Allen-cutie...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Good
TheAliasOfMyAlias chapter 33 . 3/16/2015
Great story! Beautifully well written and I love how they are still merlot in context in teams of actions and personality. I can't wait to read the next chapter when you update! I hold you didn't kill of any of the main characters or friends of the main characters, Leverrier can die though, no one likes him. But I like link do please don't kill him off yet. Anyway, update soon please and sorry for the rambling -_-"
0oLucifero0 chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Wow. You really did great!
MaiNaruLover69 chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
I am in love with this story! Best fanfic EVER! Are you planning to make another chapter? This is just fantastic! I have read so many fanfics and this is by FAR the best!
Tyki075 chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
Please, you have to update this. It's such an amazing story! You can't just end it there! You said yourself that it was nearing the end, why not just finish it? Please? It's one of the best fanfictions that I've read so far! You can't just abandon it! I'm begging you! Continue. Now. *glares*
amenokuma chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
If you haven't lost your inspiration for this story I'd really love to read more and thanks for everything you've written so far :)
thor94 chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
please, send the end of this story.
I want know if there will be happy end for allen or sadly death
Shirubagure chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
This is so good! please update soon!
Shirubagure chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
ARGH! STUPID LEVERRIER! THIS IS WHY I HATE HIM! HE UNDERSTANDS NOTHING ALL HE WANTS IS FOR HIS SIDE TO WIN THE WAR HELL HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT EXORCISTS HE JUST WANTS TO WIN! I SWEAR ONE DAY HE IS GOING TO NO WILL DIE BY DGM FANS. ALLEN IS SUFFERING ENOUGH BECAUSE OF YOU LEVERRIER SO DO EVERYONE A FAVIR AND DIE OR GO AWAY! Btw this is an awesome fanfic!
Lenore91 chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
This is really good! Happened upon it by chance, but I like it. No clue where it's going, but it has some interesting moments and things for me to consider. Well written, though a few typos.
Watching out for more!
pink9571 chapter 33 . 7/28/2012
Love it! Upload soon please!