Reviews for Tavastland
FoureverAsheart chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was so cute! I loved it!
I don't really get why people would genderswap homosexual relationships, but that's just me :] it's not degrading to the story at all.
Thank you for writing this!
-Sophia Asheart
keisan chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved it. I would like to see more if you'd care to write it...perhaps a continuation or "those years later". ;) It's very sweet.
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
MAKE IT LONGER. Don't even think twice; we have to know, in explicit detail, what happens when their minds and bodies connect on the same level. 8D

Pweez?
fairywine chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
First of all, this was such an enjoyable one-shot. I don't think I'll ever tire of how sweet fem-Sweden is. She's so ridiculously cute around Finland I just wanna take her home

As for 'permission' (since I'm going to assume I'm being talked about here if you don't mind my boldness)...I certainly can't/won't say I own any sort of claim to gender-bending, historical fiction, or any combination of the two. It's sweet of you to ask, but as long as what I myself write isn't actively copied (kind of a given here, not that I think you'd do such a thing), I have no right to stop you from writing. There's no way I wouldn't LOVE more genderbent Nordics! Besides, reading this I can safely say we definitely aren't going to be taking the same sort of tack plot and theme-wise.

The scope of history is so vast. There's plenty for everyone to write about, so I don't think we'd be stepping on each others toes in any way. I'm really eager to see where you go with this-it's very fascinating to see the perspective difference on the same events and ideas.