Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
Martreiya chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow! Nice story! actually I almost cried with this one! ... U know besides BB finally get what they want in the last 2 seasons, i keep reading this kind of stories that reminds me how hard was the road. I love ur stories n ive been reading a lot of em lately so Thank u so much! )
DSI-ScullyGibson chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awww this was so cute! I loved how in the end it was all a dream. Lol isn't how this stuff always happens. Something great is happening to you and then you wake up and realize it was all a dream. It sucks!

Oh and by the way, I don't know if you already know this or what but I thought I'd point it out, the title you picked for your story is actually the title of a song from the musical Jekyll and Hyde. Funny thing was, when I found this story I was actually listening to that exact song on my iPod!

Keep up the good work!

TudorGurl43
lil-creator chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i agree. I NEED Hannah gone too. No offense to her as a character, but her role as a wedge between them is driving me up a wall. I like how happy they were in the dream, then angst in real life. I've always had a thing for angst, and there's a lot of potential in their relationship. I like it. Hope you keep writing! :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
kill Hannah yep

good work
my-completeness chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very cute! I actually love Hannah and what she is bringing to the show, but reading the bit about how Hannah wasn't a coward and all that, made me hate her a little haha, so good job!
aqu chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
cute. though just a note: heaving a baby isn't quite the same as having one.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really,really liked this! I wish you would continue it for at least 2 or 3 more chapters:) Great job:)
poeticandvaguelysweet chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was really cute not corny at all. Are you sure it's a on-shot you know maybe Brennan could go beat Hannah up then get the man of her dreams (Literally)Hannah has to go i hate her so much right now. grr.

Please think about adding another chapter or a sequel or something. I loved it!
JustAnotherGirlAloneAtTheBar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Thanks. I'm crying here. I need Hannah gone too. Episódio passado eu fiquei imaginando que ela era o cadáver. Fez com que eu sentisse um pouco melhor. Só mais alguns episódios, right? Amei mesmo.
trishie.nyc chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*awww* Tommy - I miss him! Another fabulous story, not corny at all! I was so happy for three quarters of it and then my heart took a little crushing at the end. Beautifully written :)
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was amazing! I seriously LOVED that! The whole family life would suit them :) and a scene like this would be just adorable :) I like Hannah BUT I want her gone. She is messing up the B&&B Dynamic :(

Loved this! :)
Erellya chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Too sad!

I hate Hannah! grrrrrrrr

But I like your last line.

Katniss730 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Not too corny! I loved the cuteness of them together, though Brennan's realization that it wouldn't be her Booth would doing those things with was just crushing.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Then make her go away, ED, you can do it! Are you going to expand this story a bit, or are you going to just leave it as a one shot? Would love her dream to come true...and on the show!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was so sad! Poor Brennan. Great fic, though!