Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It was mayne just slightly corny, but definitely NOT terrible.. and i agree completely, Hannah needs to go... :(
hrhdana chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
aw man, this story crushes me. i thought it was just a nice au kinda thing but then i (and bren!) woke up! nevertheless, its an awesome story and id love to read more. maybe bren sleeps on her couch and talks in her sleep and booth hears? im not that imaginative. i also need hannah gone!

thanks!
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
haha. so with you on that one! hannah is sweet but she's just not right. it's so weird that she's even there. booth and bones just seemed so 'forever'

that came out oddly, but hopefully it got the point across

this story made me smile, and then made me frown a little. awesome tho! :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Not corny...sad!

I need her gone too!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
With you on the needing Hannah gone. Won't watch until she is.

Great start to the story.
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
*sniff*

I need Hannah gone too...but I have faith she'll bring out the best in our favorite couple. )
bones35 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
No, not corny at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if this comes out on the show, which would make her pain even more telling.

I like this chapter, a lot!
SoccerLexie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great story- I love this!

However, one serious issue that I need clearing up... Does this mean that everything that happened in "What was left Unsaid" was a dream? OMJ, did you just pull an H.H season 4 finale? I may just go and curl up and cry in a short little hole now. I LOVED WWLU... PLEASE don't tell me this is like a follow-up!

But if it's not, I a so darn excited for this story to unfold. You stories are always ah-mazing! I have high expectations, and I have a feeling you won't disappoint. One more question: is this s series of one-shots or a continuing story?

Great start, and thanks for another great story!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2