Reviews for Forbidden
Sifufirelord chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Ooh theyre together at last! I be happy now... :P
I love this story simply because it is, for once (Thank you Penny!) Katara cheating on Zuko with Aang and the other way around yaay :)
Sifufirelord chapter 7 . 8/29/2013

I was right?! :O
I'llsaveyoufromthepirates chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I think that she is cheating on Zuko with Aang :P
bs13 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
It was awesome, you're a great writer, love the Maiko!
tswalgren chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
yes more this is a azing i love it.
PandaLily22 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
The story needs more chapters to wrap them up nice and pretty! After all the pain, they need to have a few moments of pure bliss and happiness! :D :P
MegaPotterHead chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
No! I think this ending was really nice! Plus, there are exactly 12 chapters and it would be cool for this to be the end for the 12 Days of Christmas. :) just saying, but you should add another chapter if you want. it is your story after all.

Great chapter, and I didn't notice any major grammar mistakes.
NotHere-ImGone chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
Ah, yes. Sweet Kataang love(: Again, another AMAZING chapter. And I agree, you shouldn't end there! You should write at least another chapter!
darkwolf76 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Look, Ive been waiting for a week for you to update this story and I'm pratically diying wanting to know the ending! Look, the writing and story areGREAT so please just finish it, okay?
NotHere-ImGone chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
Holy monkey feathers. This story is FANTASTIC. of you don't update soon, I might just die.
PandaLily22 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
YAY! Happy Maiko Ending! Happy KatAang ending too? YES? :D NO? :( I guess have to wait :(
Leonor 'Ner chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
That was so sweet. I'm happy for them :P

Now, as for the other two, I can't wait to see if they'll have their own happy ending *pleads*

Great chapter Penny, as always _
MegaPotterHead chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Yay! Mai and Zuko got together! (at first I thought the girl was katara coming to aang, but as soon as he said 'I'm sincerely surprised that she was willing to wear this monstrosity.' i was like, oh yeah, thats zuko and mai)