Reviews for Road to Ruin
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 4/3
Love this!
kenzieface7 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Hi, this story is amazing and i would be really happy if you update soon.
the incubi chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Please, PLEASE update
beautifulbutterfly1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
*poke* update soon maybe poke*...your stories are not boring at all you stick preatty close to the show which is awsome but your OC gives it that little bit of sparkle it needs to be your own i hope you keep it up its a really good story...and also i cant believe some one stole your work like that im sorry thats goota hurt i know if i found out some one did that to something i put as much time and effort into as i can tell you do to your stories i would be kinda peeved well kinda is a understatment but i hope you continue writing its really good
RIDDHI chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Hey i love your story. please continue soon
Whovian1234 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I was just wondering if you were going to update anytime soon or if this story was put on hiatus or if it was cancelled. I REALLY like your stories and I would like to read more.
Kershaw chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I love your stories and Rose a lot. Please update soon!
Lily Ann Cullen chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
This story and the prequel are amazing! Please please please continue with them!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
AWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
deangirl72 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
i love ur both stories...nd i dont find it boring even a bit ...u knw how to make it fun and interesting even its mostly followed sereies...actually u knw how to make it awesome...;)so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue and update...;)
lparra chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
NOOOO! Where is the rest of the story! Please UPDATE!
Lizzie18salmons chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Please write more I love your story Dean and Rose are so sweet together
MyEffect chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Great stories, sad that you haven't updated recently but I'll follow the story just in case. ;)
I'm really anticipating when/if Rosie and Dean will have the Marriage-baby-future talk.
EmilyRae92 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
this story is amazing and I'm so sad you haven't updated in over a year...
GaarasMyBoyzz chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Good Luck with the benefit of the doubt thing you got going on. 99% of the time, it's some idiot troll who thinks they're not affected by the rules. You should report that person if they do it a 2nd time. Plagiarism is a crime.

Nice Story btw...I just hope you don't follow every SINGLE episode like some other writers do. Cause c'mon, Supernatural's pretty frikkin' long. Hopefully as the story progresses so does Sam Sideburns. I swear every season they get bigger and bigger. If it wasn't for his puppy dog face he could pass for an Elvis wannabe.

Anyway, hope you update soon.