Reviews for How Latvians and Sealanders take care of ASLs
Caitlin Rose6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So I tried it. It went well for a little while then the other person asked me what my favourite book was. I looked up some random book and told them the name then they started asking about the book. I didn't know what to say so I disconnected.
Spockulent chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ohh, omegle xD
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I think I should totally do this. XD With Sealand's information. XD
Tortelliniti chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hahahaha, I love how Alfred opens his chat with "I'm the hero!" XD He would seriously do that... :)

Anyway, good story, it made me laugh (and smile like an idiot at the fluffiness of Latvia towards the end 3)
NanimiLie chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
lol went on that website. Here are four converstaions:

1 Guy: asl

me: 17(not my age), female, america

Guy: are you hot

me: no it's 64 degrees it's freaking cold man! -changes strangers-

2 Guy: Hey there. Age Gender Location, name

me: 17 female, Singapore, Amy (not my name)

guy: hot. You play face book?

Me:No but I do play checkers -changes strangers-

3 Me: Hi.

guy: Hello there how old are you and whats your sex

Me: I'm 17 and I'm a girl

guy: You wanna do naughty things?

Me: No, but I do want to explode into confetti :)-changes strangers-

Guy: asl

Me: 17,female, Latvia

Guy: oh cool I'm from Canada :)

Me: lol...Canada...Poor guy.

Guy:?

Me: Hehehe good times. -leaves-

Lol I did more but theses were the only asl ones I had. XD
goingGrimdark chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
i did the asl thing with 12 male sealand and my chat on imvu .i love this story keep writing please
Hazins chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha, this is cute! I'd love to try that sometime. 12, male, Sealand would be hilarious.
otaku876 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm doing it, haha xD

First I got a person asking "m or f?" (to which I replied "m" though I'm actually female...) and he disconnected xD

Then a person said "male, 22, big cock" and I disconnected right away O.o

And now I'm conversing with a female from Indonesia who I told I'm a 15 year old named Patty live in Sealand~

Cute fic, lol
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
keke~ I haven't been on Omegle in months. This just makes me want to go back again xD
Purple Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh my gosh YES, I love screwing with these people's heads XD I just say 8234, Pasta, Prussia and see what happened. SOOOO many people got confused, it was hilarious. One guy asked where it was, I told him it WAS in Europe, he didn't get the hint, I ended that conversation by telling him that it was merged with Germany in 1871 XD He got a history lesson instead of whatever he wanted. I also had one guy swear at me in Finnish :(
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That sounds sooo tempting to do!

I should tell my friend to do it, see what happens. 3

Fluffy ! Loved it! :D
xChicla chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Haha, this is really cute :3, and funny. I went on omegle yesterday as Poland, Prussia and Russia. Nobody wanted to become one with me (, but I had a funny conversation with Poland. Untill that guy started to call me names in German... And Nobody seemed to know the Awesome Prussia. D:

But good fic. I like it3 (and I really hate those als-people)
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I did the Omegle thing, and the first person who asked me ASL I told them '15, male, Latvia' and they immediately disconnected. (:
Rayne Marie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I giggled. c:

But I went on Omegle and put in Rai's info. They asked where Latvia was. D Then, we got into a nice conversation about romance novels... And why a teenage boy would like them. D
OneWithManyNames chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
No America/Canada! Bad! But you did a good job!