Reviews for The Children That Weren't To Be Remembered
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
oh my god no matter how many times I read this ...it never gets old .
Dreamer372 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
What if Mai's real parents showed up?
NaginiFay chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
This was a bit on the gory side for my tastes, but it's well done.
Naruisawesome chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This was awesome!
ShirePuffWaifu chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
One important detail is hold mention: Naru's eyes aren't black, they're blue. Otherwise great first chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of it. XD
Demon's little Princess chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
AWWW that was soo cute...
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
niiccee
Celestial Star12 chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Awww so cute!
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awesome story I luv it!
Nala Moon chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I really loved this story :) i loved the romance between Mai and Naru and i'm glad that you've done a sequal i can't wait to start reading that 3
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
lovely and i am so glad the case closed with everyone safe. so...Mai made it and created cubes around all of them, wow! she was so funny when she was trying to get more to Naru's stomach, poor Naru as she was getting near him i bet he was thinking a little hentsi if u know what i mean.

i can't wait for the sequel. MAIxNARU forever!

Fairy of Music and Literature chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
There are somethings i wanna say.

First: I LOVE YOUR STORY! I haven't review becouse i always forgot to, i know, i know, it's a lame excuse... sorry~

Second: You really are a good writer! I couldn't believe that the story was made so well! And i can't wait to read the sequel of this one.

Third: In almost every chapter you say that you're busy with school... DON'T WORRY! Almost every writer here has the same problem! Me too! I hate it when the teachers think that you don't have more work to do...

Fourth: This is what i have learnt from school - (School Jail)
CulinaryChef chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Great job! You have some real talent here, I look forward to reading more.
Cross your Heart for me chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
yay i loved this its so cute!XD and also i want to say i know right i mean come on teachers its christmas break gawd dammit stop giving us home work!*stuck doing 2 projects and studying for two test for the same freaking class* also can't wait for the sequel
simplyfierceandfearlessMiharu chapter 10 . 12/18/2010