Reviews for Aftermath: Compromising Positions
Lady Veronica Trueblood chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, well researched. Great job, really, even if it was short. I love both of these worlds and yet can never put my thoughts together long enough to make a proper crossover. Thanks a lot!
Random Reader 17 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god, sweet tea is like freakin water to us! Ried's mom should be Athena!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Yes, we southerners don't bother calling it sweet tea. Tea is sweet, so it's redundant to say the word. Go up north or anywhere else though and we HAVE to say it because the heathens don't know how make good tea! You don't put less than 1 and 1/4 cups of sugar per gallon, though I've drunk it with 2 cups per gallon before. And you put the sugar in while the tea is still hot, people. It doesn't work if you try to put sugar in when the beverage is already cold!

Well, not that I've gone on and on about tea, let me tell you I found your choices for godly parents cute and not even odd, but appropriate. Now that I've said that, where is the rest of the story? This was like a start, but no follow through, even of ficlet level. *disappointed pout*
kat callan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yes, the murders were horrible and we do like sweet tea. Never got wind of them wanting a hanging though.
Great one-shot.:)(:
clarinetgirl2427 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Interesting premise. I really enjoyed it.
imagine wyverns chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I've never really thought of Hermes as the godly parent of Garcia, but now I can't really think of anyone better for her. Hotch's mom makes perfect sense. Is there gonna be a part 2? There should be a part 2 about Garcia's conversation with Hermes.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was a wonderful cross! Have you written any more?
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Interesting ideas for their parents...good choices though.
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh you just have to right more i love it so much :D

it's fun xD
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
If u plan on more chapters please continue
Liar of Lesbos chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved your story. It was written bery well and was a great way of connecting two universes. And oh, how I love my sweet tea!
Cantoris chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really like this. I am not familiar with the book series, but have been thinking about looking them up since I like Greek mythology. This fic has pretty much made up my mind.

I adore the thought that Hotch is Themis' son and how they interact in that whole mother/son way but still half mortal/god addition to the relationship. I don't know if you planned this, but I also like the contrast in how Themis remains more cordial with Hotch while Hermes has no qualms about giving his darling daughter a big hug. And I have to say that I like that choice for Garcia's heritage rather than Athena, but that's me.

I wish my family played games like that with TV shows. I'm jealous.

Excellent job.
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked your story. Your grammer was good but what made it good, (to me), was the use of real events.

I'm east Indian and I've never heard of the courtcase, so it was nice to read about something I ordinarily would not have.

Good work :)

(I'm sorry for the short review but my comp is down and typing on phone is tough:( )
luneress chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is simply amazing! You’re writing is flawless and effortless. This story reads so wonderfully. I hope you write more crossovers in these areas, I love this story! It’s very exciting.

Everything just makes sense so brilliantly!
musicalwritergurl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is really good! i think you should try to make a longer story out of it.