Reviews for Half Asleep
theLadyCheshire chapter 9 . 7/26
This reminds me of one of the old legends. Very well done.
lingerintheshadows-2 chapter 9 . 7/19
I just happened to read this! One of the best! I found it somehow creepy and mysterious but this is spirit world in ATLA... of course, it will be creepy but yes! I really love how you writeyour words and descriptioneverything! Very unique and has interesting plot! I do not know what to say more... The story is very satisfying! GREAT GREAT JOB! Thank you for this story!
Kpshah2001 chapter 4 . 6/24
when people pair zutara

they were never hinted at and aang and katara would never break up

theyve been through too much
NazTheAstronomer chapter 9 . 6/18
I really, really, really enjoyed this story. The plot was thoroughly original, the characterization was spot-on and complex, the Zutara moments felt genuine (and the exploration of the Katara/Aang relationship was very thoughtful), and the overall eerie tone kept me both transfixed and on edge! I have to say, this story kind of reminded me of Haruki Murakami, which I hope you take as a compliment because he's one of my favorite authors. Thank you for writing this!
Kina Kalamari chapter 9 . 6/17
This was so good! Your characterizations were amazing and I absolutely loved the way you wove in the bits of flashbacks. Your Zutara was perfection, and the Ty Mai was a great addition. (Although Katara, you're a little bit dense. It was so obvious. :p) I very much loved this story, so thank you for a wonderful read!
call us crazy chapter 9 . 6/4
perfection from start to finish. truly. i wanted this story never to end.
funaawa chapter 9 . 5/27
This story had good elements in it; the zutara moments were nice, Mai was likable (ft. Ty Mai), the breakup between Katara and Aang was perfect, and the confrontation with Koh was epic. This story definitely deserves more reviews, this plot line was very unique and interesting to explore about how the whole GAang went to the spirit world (something that I wished could've happened in canon tbh). All in all, I would definitely read this over and over if I was given time.
RavenAmongstDarkness chapter 9 . 2/1
I absolutely loved this story! One of my all time favorites!
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I reread this fic again and again, it is just one of my favorites. Well written, suspenseful, and just enthralling. Thank you so much for sharing this piece.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
i think what excited me the most was the sokka x ty lee comment. damn. this chapter blew my mind. i can't figure out what you're doing with mai. i'm excited to find out!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
3 you are a magical master wordbender
Lord Melkor chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
that was amazing! i don't really agree with some of the pairings but it was extremely well written. i was on the edge of my seat the whole time! 3
Avidreader212 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Sweet story _
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
one word: love. absolute love.
xwhiskeymouth chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
I have read and re-read this story for years. I have re-read this story more times than I can count. I choose reading this over reading ANY of my favorite novels or fics. And every time I finish reading it I'm ready to read it again. You are seriously an amazing author and I will never stop reading this story, it's incredibly well written and your characterization is perfect. You've paced it so well and the way you expand on the spirit world and it's creatures, the settings, the emotions, and just everything is done so well. I want to go on and on about how much I love this nine chapter story but if I wrote out every reason why you and this story are absolutely amazing then this review would be longer than the story itself. Thank you for taking the time to write this and thank you for sharing it with everyone. I will definitely be back to read this again, and even though I won't be able to comment again know that I am just as amazed by this story as ever.