Reviews for Half Asleep
Lemniscato chapter 9 . 3/12
I am in love with this story. It's so rare to find one where not everything is focused around rivalry and jealousy (between Mai and Katara). It's so refreshing. You wrote the relationships so well, too. No pretending that Zuko never loved Mai or anything.

The plot was so unique. I love how the characters are different, more mature, but it doesn't feel OOC. That's a hard thing to achieve. And usually I don't really like Koh stories, purely because he creeps me out, but he wasn't too much here.

I actually held off on reading this because I thought 'Zuko isn't awake so what's the point really'. Dumbest train of thought ever. This is now one of my most favorite Zutara stories ever. Your description doesn't do justice to this masterpiece. My eyes are opened.

I'll be following your work closely -eye emoji-.

atomicpen chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
Wow. Wow. This is amazing. I love this story? This is the plotline we needed in the comics, the Spirit World journey we should have had.

The slow spiraling toward one another even with Zuko comatose nearly the whole time was perfect. Sokka's powers of deduction were perfect. Suki and Mai and Ty Lee and Aang and Toph were all perfect. Iroh, in particular, I loved, I loved.

Not only is this hands down the best fic I've read recently, it's among the absolute best I've read in the fandom. I have no regrets losing sleep last night because I couldn't stop reading this, and I am looking forward to devouring the followup (and then some).
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Great start
theLadyCheshire chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
This reminds me of one of the old legends. Very well done.
lingerintheshadows-2 chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
I just happened to read this! One of the best! I found it somehow creepy and mysterious but this is spirit world in ATLA... of course, it will be creepy but yes! I really love how you writeyour words and descriptioneverything! Very unique and has interesting plot! I do not know what to say more... The story is very satisfying! GREAT GREAT JOB! Thank you for this story!
Kpshah2001 chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
when people pair zutara

they were never hinted at and aang and katara would never break up

theyve been through too much
NazTheAstronomer chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
I really, really, really enjoyed this story. The plot was thoroughly original, the characterization was spot-on and complex, the Zutara moments felt genuine (and the exploration of the Katara/Aang relationship was very thoughtful), and the overall eerie tone kept me both transfixed and on edge! I have to say, this story kind of reminded me of Haruki Murakami, which I hope you take as a compliment because he's one of my favorite authors. Thank you for writing this!
Kina Kalamari chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
This was so good! Your characterizations were amazing and I absolutely loved the way you wove in the bits of flashbacks. Your Zutara was perfection, and the Ty Mai was a great addition. (Although Katara, you're a little bit dense. It was so obvious. :p) I very much loved this story, so thank you for a wonderful read!
call us crazy chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
perfection from start to finish. truly. i wanted this story never to end.
Gohanya chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
This story had good elements in it; the zutara moments were nice, Mai was likable (ft. Ty Mai), the breakup between Katara and Aang was perfect, and the confrontation with Koh was epic. This story definitely deserves more reviews, this plot line was very unique and interesting to explore about how the whole GAang went to the spirit world (something that I wished could've happened in canon tbh). All in all, I would definitely read this over and over if I was given time.
RavenAmongstDarkness chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
I absolutely loved this story! One of my all time favorites!
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I reread this fic again and again, it is just one of my favorites. Well written, suspenseful, and just enthralling. Thank you so much for sharing this piece.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
i think what excited me the most was the sokka x ty lee comment. damn. this chapter blew my mind. i can't figure out what you're doing with mai. i'm excited to find out!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
3 you are a magical master wordbender
Lord Melkor chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
that was amazing! i don't really agree with some of the pairings but it was extremely well written. i was on the edge of my seat the whole time! 3