Reviews for Harry Potter and the FanFiction Tropes
Like this very much
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Very amusing
keichan2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
I will confess that I was half expecting Harry to propose a contract to Hermione the moment the deadline was explained to him…

The ending surprised me a bit, but in hindsight, they are Slytherins…
keichan2 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Hermione’s solutions were quite funny! (I’m half expecting the confundus to work, by the way!)
(she was quite transparent, too… ;-p)
keichan2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
It could be quite fun… Hermione as anything else than a goody two shoes is quite interesting!
Lliono chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Love this. This is the spirit of a real slitherin. Just, love it.
ayleid chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Oh man, that was great! Looks like Hermione has read Worm fics or something and is now trying to get the most ennemies possible in the Potterverse.
My money is on the gobelins getting to her first.
Is there a continuation with consequences?
KasumiKeiko chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
Wow what a turn around. I would love to see how Harry would turn this around. A revenge Fic of this would be very nice.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
OMG you have hit the fanfiction nail right on the head. *Snickers* though I did enjoy harry panicking over his feelings for draco!
WillItWork chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Wow, again, this is a thing? I mean it's pretty heartless and selfish, but Slytherin.

Of course, what happens when, canonically, he wins after all? I want to see his legal proceedings where he gets them for breach of contract — although there isn't any ‘failure to support clause’…

Oh and it's a win for Voldemort either way.
WillItWork chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Wow, Bad End. I dunno, I'd kinda like to see this fleshed out, but I also think it'd make me super angry too. I want my prots to earn their happy ending, but still have a happyish ending!

Is this really a common trope or FF plot? I've seen a bunch of Albus the Magnificent Bastard, but not him doing it for the Evulz.
WillItWork chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
This one is win. I always thought reality ensues on Hermione would reap dividends. Either that or she'd go crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Still pretty ducked up that Harry is willing... this is basically rape
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Teenage boys can also be romance-obsessed. And what's with the annoying slut-shaming? First off, there's no evidence of Ginny being promiscuous, and secondly considering Harry's greed he has no right to complain about Ginny.
M Night Shyamala chapter 5 . 5/4/2015