Reviews for Harry Potter and the FanFiction Tropes
Lliono chapter 5 . 8/29
Love this. This is the spirit of a real slitherin. Just, love it.
ayleid chapter 2 . 7/21
Oh man, that was great! Looks like Hermione has read Worm fics or something and is now trying to get the most ennemies possible in the Potterverse.
My money is on the gobelins getting to her first.
Is there a continuation with consequences?
KasumiKeiko chapter 5 . 5/3
Wow what a turn around. I would love to see how Harry would turn this around. A revenge Fic of this would be very nice.
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
OMG you have hit the fanfiction nail right on the head. *Snickers* though I did enjoy harry panicking over his feelings for draco!
WillItWork chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Wow, again, this is a thing? I mean it's pretty heartless and selfish, but Slytherin.

Of course, what happens when, canonically, he wins after all? I want to see his legal proceedings where he gets them for breach of contract — although there isn't any ‘failure to support clause’…

Oh and it's a win for Voldemort either way.
WillItWork chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Wow, Bad End. I dunno, I'd kinda like to see this fleshed out, but I also think it'd make me super angry too. I want my prots to earn their happy ending, but still have a happyish ending!

Is this really a common trope or FF plot? I've seen a bunch of Albus the Magnificent Bastard, but not him doing it for the Evulz.
WillItWork chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
This one is win. I always thought reality ensues on Hermione would reap dividends. Either that or she'd go crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Still pretty ducked up that Harry is willing... this is basically rape
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Teenage boys can also be romance-obsessed. And what's with the annoying slut-shaming? First off, there's no evidence of Ginny being promiscuous, and secondly considering Harry's greed he has no right to complain about Ginny.
M Night Shyamala chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
What a twist!
Ka chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
By the by, I hadn't said in so many words, but I definitely think of irresistable Veela allure that leads up to a life long as the same way as lovepotions and other daterape drugs. With the added downside that you can't leave, which puts me in the mindset where leaving the person doing that to you is acceptable just to keep your freedom, so, I think it's extra awesome that the story ends that way, especially as I'm used to little nightmares of fanfics where it's treated as fated and romantic and the victim would be wrong to harm the source of their violation.
Ka chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Ambitious, thinking outside the box Hermione. I like it.
Ka chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Aww. Luna is always awesome, sensible Ginny is a whole lot of fun, helpful Hermione and sweet Susan... You know, the best part of this for me is the supportiveness. Also "everybody jumps in to try and avert a forced liking of someone by way of magic" because situations like lovepotion things are seriously creepy to me, so everyone pitching in to try and save their friend/romantic interest is very nice.
Nebresh chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
nice twist
HyperCatnip chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I found the story funny, but final chapter really disappointed me.

First, you bind Slytherin girls with magically enforced contracts that make them obey letter and spirit (!) of commands, and immediately have them violate the spirit of a command. That's just lazy. Shame on you.