Reviews for Christening Cars
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was flippin' AWESOME. And talk about hot! Fantastic job!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Tehehehe. Kevin is such a cheater. And Ben? A true Slytherin. Omg. That was a very well-done smex scene!
puffin chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh I like how this one ended. It sounds like a great way to start a story. A story of how Ben stole Kevin from Gwen. I would love to read story like that.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this story. Not because of the sex-that's bonus-but because of the last line from Ben's head.
Wow chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O_O... HA HA HA HA, GO BENNY!

Loved it!
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Damn! That was absolutely beautiful! And fucking hot, too. You're an in-fucking-credible writer! I mean, wow! That was accurate to a point that makes me curious, given that you're a girl, :p But wow, you have one fucking beautiful writing style, I absolutely loved it! I want to read more of your work now, lol, but it may take me a while. Anyway, I fucking love you for writing this, it's divine perfection in its most incarnate form.
jj chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
didn't care for your ben character very much. a manipulating, lying user.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
xDDDDD Nice one Ben. D
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
HOLY SHIT!

Sorry for my choice of words but H.S.! That was so freaking HOT! XD Okay, I never thought the day would come when Kevin had to turn gay. I was looking for something new to read and you gave it to me! For that I love you! lol anywho, awesome story.

Grammer and the flow of secnery is BE-U-TI-FUL! Gah I wish I had your writting skills. XD

The last line, yeah so not expecting that. But soooooo glad that you put that! Gwen should not have Kevin at all. Ben steal him away! :D (I dont hate her) Ben and Kevin sooo much better.
Designed To Kill chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ffff I love experienced Ben and thank you very very much for sharing!
DarkAngelHunter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
O...M...F...G...holy mother of jesus f*** me slowly! If that's what "christening" a car means then if ANYONE says that in my car I will toss their ass out even if I'm on the damn highway! Though it goes great with this story. lol Kevin got it bad XD Awsome story I read it 8 times because I couldn't believe someone wrote this! Lmfao! Epic story though I prefer if Ben stayed as the bottom still epic