Reviews for Infinity on High
JD Lance chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
please continue :)
alexandryte chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
This was really good! I love it! I can't believe you let such a glorious fic die this way...

Plz continue it XD *drops down on knees* The fandom is dying while there are still great authors here! Plz you can even inform me once its out through I don't know pm or something...

Please... think about it...
alexandryte chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I never really finished the episode with Mike coz it came up the same time my mum's show started and she had to kick me out lol. (I started watching the toon last week XD)

So... anyway, great story :) I love the story plot you've got going on! So, is the mystery dude General Modulla or something (I'm not sure if that's what his name is...)
Moving Mountains chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Upload another chapter!Fast!Oh,and I'm writing this on the nintendo dsi and I really wanna write a story so here I is called Face Down.

Ilana entered the blank house with heart broken tears. As she entered the house her eyes caught Lance with a worried look on his face.

" Ilana are you al-" but before the corpral can finish, the girl ran past him and slammed the door to her room.

Lance followed her and knocked on her door.

" Ilana please! What's going on."

And if you want you can do the rest if you like !
Ninja in Training chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
hahahahahahahaha awesome please write fast!:D
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Fun chapter. And I'd be surprised if anyone COULDN'T get the Putty Patrol reference. Poor Ilyana, Lance really has to work to make this one up to her
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Fun. Sorry I took so long to look at this, but Roar of the White Dragon was one of the few eps I missed and I wanted to catch up with it before reading this. So I'm guessing Mike is about to get some kind of mecha.
lady gaga chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
nice
lady gaga chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
nice
The Mulberry chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
keep 'em coming just kee 'em coming
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I like this so far. Continue please.
TealMoose chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like this story so far!

Can't wait to read more :D

You actually wrote the characters extremely well! (especially Octus! Lol.)

Update soon!
The Mulberry chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
hey you should update this it's very good. most of the stories on here suck but there are a few that are pretty goo and this is one of them. i think this is an interesting idea and if you could continue i would probably have more to say :)
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I have to say that this seems like a great start, and this fic has a lot of potential. Keep writing!

japaneserockergirl
Alley Cat Wolf 15 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
nice story so far. but its Lunis not Luna.