Reviews for Mea Culpa
So beautiful!
grishy chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Perfect!
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
Excellent. There is more, I see from your profile. Who is Sophie? Were they just left to die? Jones is written very well, absolutely the way he would think.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
love it.
Aurora Abbot chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
LOVED IT! It was very beautiful and touching. Well done.
hujwernoo chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
J'aime cette. Et Sophie! C'est une cherie petite! J'adore elle.

Ton Francais est bon. J'ai aime le lire.

Ajoutant tres certainement a mes favorits.

Je vais allee a votre profil immediatement et de vois si vous avez plus de ces bijoux.

(S'il vous plait faire)

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
:-)...quick question, will we find out (in another fic) where and why Sophie was there?
gitana82 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Same as with Fragile. Very well written. Congrats!
mouse8 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This is beautifully written and the third person perspective gives us a lovely glimpse into the relationship between Peter and Neal.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
what a wonderful story, even though neal is hurt so badly he still tries to make sophie feel better...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
glad you wrote this, loved the first piece "fragile" and i do love this one as well!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Wonderful fic! Beyond awesome! I can't find the right words to compliment you.
Two questions/plot holes: what happened to Neal's anklet? That would have shown the team where he was! (if Ruiz had it removed for his op, why exactly?) and how did Mozzie figure out where Neal was? Which leads me to a third question: why didn't Mozzie come to the warehouse too if he thought he knew where Neal was and he was concerned for his friend's wellbeing?
Leesa Perrie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Oh, a wonderful prequel to Fragile! The tension is palpable and Jones' POV is excellent. And Neal, so brave, so strong! The last paragraph is perfect!
Tessa Marlene chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This story was recommended on White Collar Fixation and that's how I found it. Very well written and the emotions just flow through it. Truly enjoyed.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Wow, the only thing that could have made this better was if it was longer :) You really do great with Jones' POV, and I hope you do get around to the third story for this, because I'm hungry for more :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »