Reviews for The Fragile Armature of Bella Swan
Sunflowerfields chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
Shena,

I'm so sad to learn about this. I don't know why you feel like you're not cut out to be doing this because, I have loved your story from the beginning and am so sad that you are quitting and not finishing this. I wish you the best and will have to accept your decision even if I don't like it one bit.

Best wishes to you,

Kristin
AllimayNicole chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
Im sad
Ashlie Christine chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Cnt wait till the nxt chapter! This one was awsome!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This was great. I'm glad he went after her.
Sunflowerfields chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I really hate when people try to run from their problems. Running away doesn't make the problems go away. Bella is actually lucky that her dad and Edward care enough about her to go after her instead of just letting her stew alone in her misery. As for her forgiving him, she should be asking him for forgiveness for what she did to him and his studio too. I'm glad that their problems and fight has finally come to a head and all secrets are out in the open now. I thought it was great that Edward kicked Mikes ass totally. Now Bella needs to go back to Forks with Edward and they need to work on reconciling and her fear of intimacy so they can finally be in a relationship with sex involved and no secrets between them.
Sunfeathers chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Well, I'm glad he went to her ... and that she forgave him. But will it really be as easy as that? Hm ...
lizbar408 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Amazing Chapter! So glad Edward finally went to Bella. I'm pretty sure Bella wont mind a little convincing from Edward to make her come home... Cant wait for the next chapter!
Justmecp chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Another great chapter!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Good start to a story. I can imagine this Edward very clearly,it'll be interesting to see how he see's her sooner rather than later. Enjoyed this first chapter very much.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Can't wait for Edward to do something CUMpletely crazy.
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
I really like this story so far darling. I know you aren't Stephenie Meyer, none of us on here are her or as amazing as she is, some are close thou. I like that Angela is the bad gal here, cause she's always the good girl and friend to Bella. If I was Bella I wouldn't blame Edward for not coming to her rescue, where was Charlie in all that? If her pain is anyone's fault it's Mike's...he should have listened when she said NO. I get that it's part of the story line to have Edward be the one who didn't break up the assault, but having Bella blame him for the whole thing like she seems to be doing is a bit much...she doesn't seem to be that angry at Mike, but I still like this story and you're the author, and I'm not going to tell you to change the story cause it's yours to tell...I like it, and hope that Bella will forgive Edward soon. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
This is a great story! I feel so bad for poor Bella :( Edward's gonna have to work pretty damn hard to get her back or he will lose her forever, that is if he hasn't already. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ashlie Christine chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Luved the chap! Wonder where mike ran off too...anxious 4 the nxt! Update soon!
mskatniss chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
This was... this was just angsty, girl! WOW! I couldn't write something like this! It's just amazing, Shena!

So things I've learned today:

-Mike's still an ass

-Rose is pretty awesome

-Edward has word vomit when he's angry

-Bella will be even more broken

and of course the big'un... Edward has got LOTS of 'splaining to do.

dun, dun, duunnnn... :)

love you!

-Juli
lizbar408 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
so sad... I hope things work out... Please post the next chapter soon!