Reviews for Another Titans talk show
KoriCarrigan chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Hey! im not sure if you get to read this, since i completely forgot about fanfiction, but i used to be hope22266, this is my new account. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Caramell-luvr-girl chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Awwwwwwwww, thanks!
hope22266 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
i have an idea! u should bring in two villans the titans hate...kitten and slade. make them sing a duet...maybe breaking free from high school musical. o and u should have rob star hook up with all the titans in on it! and a robstar singing request::your the one that i want (grease) group song request: we go together (grease) keep up the good writing and i hope you dont stop writing soon, i would be sad!
hope22266 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
thank you soo much for using my idea! i was sooo happy to see it in there! i am definately subscribing to u! keep it up! and i will keep reviewing!
CelticGirl7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Finally! Hope you use my idea soon!

Dare: Force Beast Boy to EAT RED MEAT!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
zana chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
i dare robin to tell starfire how he feels about her
CelticGirl7 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
LOL! That was funny!

Dare: Robin must go on a dangerous quest to get a rare flower or gem for Starfire.

Song Request: Robin & Starfire, You're the One I Want (Grease)
Alexpat1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Thanks for doing my dare. Kind of disappointed that they didn't get caught hey there is always security camera. Well I can't wait for the next chapter.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
...I think that the special guest should be Lightning! (From the episode Forces of Nature) And if there was a costume party, the theme should be...Halloween! Cuz EVERYBODY loves Halloween! :D Beast Boy and Raven should sing together - Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee. And my dares...:

Robin - to kiss Starfire

Beast Boy - to hug Raven

Starfire - to say the alphabet in 5 seconds without messing up!

Cyborg - to lift a building

Raven - to smile for a whole day!

Well, there ya go, update soon!
KoriCarrigan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
1heros(some other heros)

2slade HAHAHA (LOL)

bb-he should admit who he likes

raven-wear a pink fluffy dress the entire time

starfireANDrobin-end up being tricked to admit their feelings to eachother (set up)

cy-set up fone call-have him call a random fone call and ask her out_bee is the person

slade-maybe-dare him to be good for the whole talk show-that'll be good! lol

songs-lindas choice(hehe)-robstar,cyborg allone,slade alone,raebb

GREAT SHOW would be awesome if u subscribed and wrote back dont need to but it would be nice trying to write a story now hopefully it would be up now
Alexpat1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
hey i can't wait to see where this fic goes. So far it pretty funny.

1) I say have the titans dress up as Disney characters .

2) I say as special guest I would bring in Harley Quinn.

3) Well as for the dare; I dare all the Titans to go streaking through the Justice league watchtower.

4)As for singing I would like to Robin sing "I'm so Pretty".
A. R. Naylor chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
1. super hero themed. each titan dresses like a different super hero.

2. Terra

3. Raven to kiss Beast Boy. That's the only one I can think of.

4. Not sure. But Starfire and Robin should sing together.
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I don't know, but somehow the thought of babies or hosiptal or High School, for a theme for the Titans sounds awesome.

Lilly