Reviews for A Long Way from Hazzard
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I LOVE IT!
DixieDavenport chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Loved the story especially this chapter. Couldn't review each chapter due to reading it at work and I can't log in.

I'd like to see more Rose / Luke and ever see the conversation between them after this part! Hoping to see more soon. Please?
ChibiDawn23 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Aw yeah! I loved this ending. Blue eyes...LOL! And Midori's daughter getting married to a Marine. :)

So cute.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Love it.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Awww...knew it was coming. But still. I like this Midori girl-wearing Luke's gift to her wedding. Good girl!

Real life, writer's block...yeah I know the feeling!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I have to give kudos to Luke here for at least attempting to stick with his morals :) This was a really fun chapter and I liked that she was still there in the morning. Her roomies were too funny, of course, that's no different than any American girls if a cute boy walks in the room! :D
ChibiDawn23 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Sigh.

Awwwwwww!

I like the cultural explanations and the geography lessons.
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
LOL Poor Luke I have to agree with his buddy. Great chapter!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great start. Brings back memories of my Dad, he was in the habor when the peace treaty for WWII was signed on board his ship the USS Pine Island. I think he may have been to Okinawa either on that tour of duty or the second time around under peace. I know he was in Singapore because his dress blues had hanc embroired dragons under both cuffs and under the back section. Beautiful work! He was there when he was around 17, at age 17 I fit in his dress blues. Kinda cool since I'm his daughter.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh I LIKE this!

The only thing we ever saw on the show about Luke in the Marines was when he had to drive a tank, a couple of bad guys and maybe a few mentions here and there. So this is great, and I'm already wishing there was an episode about it so I could watch it, but I'll have to settle for using my imagination.

Are you going to throw Rose in here at all? She would've been young yet, but it'd still be fun to see :)