Reviews for Puddle Jumping
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/25
Slash undertones I'm fine with, but if this turns into wincest I'm out of here.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/25
Almost dropped this when I got to the part where Sam curled into a ball and trembled. He has been arrested before! He has been interrogated before, he's fought ghosts, demons, angels... Why the f*ck is he trembling? HE HAS LITERALLY BEEN TO HELL! TWICE!
plimplamploum chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Woow : excellent story ! I love it ! Just slighty too descriptive about the gory parts, but, whatever, we were warned it was not all rainbows and butterflies with the warning : I really like it !
I'm going and starting the next one right now !
Tzapporah chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
This fic's definitely a lot of fun. My only complaint is the McKay/Sheppard slash that had literally NO warning. I'm just glad you didn't go too much into it...that kind of thing, no matter the gender of the participants, tends to squick me out.
LyleRay chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love the story. Wishing for more.
psyfilover chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Oh god. I've been reading this story on my phone and now that I'm at home on a proper PC, I can comment to my hearts content!

I really loved this story. It is so refreshing to come across a plot that is so atypical. You write wonderfully well and I was hooked from Chapter 1. Everything flowed well for me. I also read the sequel, for which I will be headed to ASAP to leave a comment there as well.
Dream's Abyss chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I enjoyed this one and the next. Glad you continued it.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is genius! I didn't get it what gabriel would do to them in the first place but it wasn't bad at all being reincarnate again in another world with them being a twin nonetheless. The devotion that dean show to sam was really scary. he agree to go with him with no second thought. And all the brotherly love that u show in here was really beautiful. I get that they are younger than their actual age in this? can u tell me the exact age? or did i lost the mention of it somewhere in the story?

I really hooked up into this that i read them nonstop for hours. good thing that i find out that it has a sequel, YEAY!

It was so horrible what happen to sam. As much as i am a dean girl i really hate to see sam died. Really glad that he didn't LOL.

O'neill was really funny too and who thought john was their father. no wonder they got powerful genes.

I'm really glad i stumble into ur story here. It's been AWESOME! thanks :)
Kurisuten-chan chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Hey, this is a really wonderful story! Very much appreciating it and I hope you update the sequel soon! On one small correction/side note, there's the one tiny little part where Rodney is complaining about how he doesn't get bragging rights if he's dead when he wins the Nobel Prize, but actually the Nobel Prize can't be awarded posthumously. Actually, the only exception was this year, because the guy died less than a week before he was to be awarded it. Other than that tiny nit-picky little detail, I've been absolutely loving your work! Please, please, please update soon!

Monday the 14th chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
This story is beyond awesome! I'm so glad I read it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Going to read the sequel now.
BillieBog chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Just found this and am really enjoying. Going to the sequel now.
lexi477 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I'm enjoying the story, except one thing has jumped out at me twice now and completely thrown me out of the story.

This is the second instance:

"John was an absolute psycho who dumped all his shit on us, the entire time keeping a perfect little family hidden on the side so when he needed to go pretend he could, while we were holed up in a hotel not fit for roaches waiting for dad to come home for Christmas."

According to the information given in "Jumping the Shark", John didn't know Adam existed until approximately 4 years before he died. Sam had already left for college and Dean was well over the age of majority (23, I believe). John should have told them about Adam, but Dean would know that the situation described above would have been impossible.
punkin624 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
For someone who wrote about hating "The Unfinished Finished Story" in their profile, you'd think this story would have been more complete. That said, I very much enjoyed what you did have written.
theodora.pyrene chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Great story. I'm not much of a supernatural fan, but you made me actually like Sam & Dean. I loved their kidnapping of O'Neill. Will John learn he's a daddy? ;-)
jenilee chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
I feel bad that its taken me so long to get back and tell you what an incredible story this was.

I really was worried that there was no possible way that you could fix Sam. I even started to wonder if the boys had to die in every world so the trickster could bring them back in the new au world. I love how you brought Sam back, very ingenious.

Great story that deserves a way better review than this. LOL

I'm so glad you are continuing in this verse.