Reviews for because you were never mine
thankyoucaptain chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh so sad! Poor Padma!

You make the emotions so believable and real!

And I especially like the: "over shadowed by everyone" part, it's really touching.

Even the Golden Trio looked at Parvati first!

Great Story.

Thanks.

Rose
Amri Ishvique chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I could feel the passion in both of their emotions :) That was really good.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Gah! So much emotion in sucha small piece. It's brilliant. I've always had a soft spot for Blaise, especially when he's being a bastard.
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow this was so sad. I love Padma/Blaise! and you did a great job with their relationship!

thenewkait
my best enemy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This pairing was unusual, but it was surisingly good. Especially the words in bold. But, ugh, Blaise is so mean. Poor Padma. Anyway, good job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I loved this. Quite short, but the passion carried out very quickly. Great job!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was an incredible story. It was well structured, and your characterisation of Padma was believable. It also caused me to think about her relationship with Parvati and the differences in their personalities.

You made Blaise the perfect womaniser, and I felt the depth of Padma's anger - very good description. Well done.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ooft, you do know how to make a girl hate Blaize, don't you. This was written wonderfully, it was filled with emotion and you really felt ike you knew Padma through this.
in sync chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really like this. I could so imagine Padma being overshadowed by Parvati, and making it in 1st person really added a whole 'nother affect to this piece.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is really good. I feel sorry for Padma though.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
It's so abrupt! It fits what happened perfectly, I like how you cut suddenly the tone of the fic, brilliant (and surprising) fic! I love it!
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
oh poor Padma, she could of had love. Good drabble.
beedivine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh so sad, poor Padma! I like this, and you have some really nice details. Nice job!