Reviews for Too Perfect
TNM-Writer chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Oh my f-ing god, you left it off here. For, what, two years? I'm mad and in awe of you at the same time. I love this story, so please continue it!
SeantheGreat chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Damn it! You made me cry T_T This is a good story. Please make more

-Ren, Brother of TinTang mistress aka Rika
Silver Queen chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Oh, wow. This is perfectly heartbreaking. You captured the emotion of it amazingly. I kept expecting 'Naruto's fine. It's just a misunderstanding'... and then it didn't happen and it slowly dawned on me 'nope, Naruto is gone'. The team going through his apartment was very bittersweet - with the kids disbelief and Kakashi's very mechanical 'I've done this many times before' practicality. Though I have to admit, my favourite line is ["One day my name will be on that stone, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted][And now... it was.].

Great stuff,

Silver Queen
RamenKnight chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Very interesting, once you get over the heart jerkers. A job well done.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
ouch
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Please update soon!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Great and sad chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
KALOS chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I keep hoping Naruto will show up waaaa T.T any way good job Can't wait to read the next one.
ellesra chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Very, very good. I almost cried in this chapter. Will be looking forward to the next! :)

Greetings,

Ellesra
OhNoaBear chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
This is okay.

It's very sad, and It's pretty interesting, but right now it feels kinda disconnected. There isn't much to drive interest between chapters except for the fact of how tragic this could be, which is fine (have to say that I tend to have a similar problem when writing), but it might not be enough if you plan on extending this much farther. If you can produce a solid plot thread from this AU, you should be golden.

Also, you should thank orzochimaru from the TV Tropes forums for increasing your traffic, if only by one,

O. Noah
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update ASAP.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This story is interesting I like it but my only gripe is that it should've been tragedy hurt/comfort so that way the readers were prepared for Naruot's death. Also now that he has given up on revenge I wonder what Itachi would do? more over will you be adding Sai earlier then in the manga/anime?
XspriteyX chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Awwww Sasuke wearing Naruto's jacket is heartbreaking yet sweet, it's nice how he's choosing to carry two reminders of him :') But damn it all a new teammate Grrrr! Stupid bloody council X(

Great chapter update soon please!
Kitk12 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
lovely chapter! I'm glad that they are starting to move on and that sasuke isn' t going after revenge :) keep up the good work! :)
cheesenightmares chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Ah, this story has been emotional so far which is good! The way you managed to write both Sasuke's and Sakura's emotions to Naruto's death was great. I loved that you didn't waste time at the beginning and got straight to the action. Keep up the good work! :3