Reviews for Blue Snow
Final-Kingdom-Anime-Fan chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
CLIFFHANGER! I really like this story please please please update! Law just made his entrance! don't leave at this PLEASE!
WinkyBells chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Wow! I am loving this fic! The OCs are well made, being extraordinary but not over the top and quite believable. And I love Bretton's story of how he became a crew member. So very wonderful. I can't wait to see more!
aereall chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Finally, she meets Law! I really like the plot of the story so far and I can't wait for the next one!
santa.claus.is.a.stalker chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
*cheshire grin* i really like this story! and im glad tht law finally appeared! -
anime pup chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
soooo goood this is one of the best law storys ive read keep up the good work
SnapshotsOfEternity chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
It. Is. LAW! :D :D :D

Poor innocently naive Rosie. I do love her interaction with that marine captain. It is hilarious :P

And there seems to be plenty of trouble coming Noa's way.

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
NightDreamer567 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
:O YAY! SHE FINALLY MEETS LAW! :D...BUT she gonna find rose too right? plz write more and soon! :)
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
It's not a wall...it's...DUN DUN DUN LAW! lol close though. XD I was waiting for her to meet Law, he's such an interesting character to write lol would love to actually meet him. Though I'd probably be killed almost instantly lol. Wonderful chapter though I am a little curious about this 'information' the marines want. Maybe I missed something? *goes back to check* anyways pls update ASAP! Thanks! It's awesome so far :D

Blaze
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
bwaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhh why the cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arghhhhh

damnit, woman :I Pshhhhawwwwwwwww. Why you do thisssssssssssss

:C I don't want to wait for the next chapter! I want to see what happens between Law and Noa NOWW. Pfft.

Update ASAP!
allblue95 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Law has finally appeared!

I hope Noa won't get into too much trouble.

Great writing! Keep up the awesome work.
loser94 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I LOVE IT! THE MOMENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED FOR LAW TO APPEAR! :D OOOOOOHHHH PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE NEXT SUNDAY IF YOU CAN, PLEASSEESESESESESE!
Moonlight Calls chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
LAW! yay! haha she crashed into him, hehe wall

LAWWWWW is here! yaaaay!

can't wait till the next updatee!

wait is bretton with him? if he isn't hahaXD
ichigo1508 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
lol i like it, and awsome she bummped into law! lol, i can't wait for your next update!
Penna-de-Astore chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
LAW! Law is here *dances*, but back to the drama. Stupid marines XP, thinking they're all bad ass and what not. Pssh, wait till Noa and Bepo kick so ass. Hee hee can't wait for the next chapter.
poisonliz chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
awwwwwwww I love Rose she is sooooo cute!

The old lady was so funny too. I laughed, it was awesome.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »