Reviews for Here
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Fantastic piece! You did a great job in conveying the frustration and confusion of where they are. I loved the style as well, how you wrapped the story up at the end with a wonderful last sentence!
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
His behavior confuses me as well. Poor Gillian. Loved this short look into what she might have been thinking.
lilylynn chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is so true down to the core!

Really wonderful, thanks so much for sharing!

Hope to read more!
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
"[It] isn't so much about what's on the other side, but what's on the side he's currently on – what's he trying to get away from."

That's a really fascinating insight, one I hadn't considered. It makes a ton of sense.

I really like the acceptance at the end. It feels like unconditional love coupled with frustration, and it's lovely.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well she's a lot more understanding than I would be!
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was wonderful, as always. I like how you have Gillian asking herself questions that we are asking ourselves as we're watching. What IS going in in Cal's head? I suppose we'll have to keep watching to find out.
mylla88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
oh i loved it! it was soo sweet!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
very interesting n realistic.

very much whats going on the show with them right now.

the last paragraph is a pretty plausible explanation for the way she reacted to his stupidity n mistreat, wait, i didnt mean to refer to that as her "reaction", more like, the lack thereof.

for some wicked reason, called blind love/faith she is somewhat ok with whatever they r at right now, even though it is not necessary a happy not ok, she isnt mad or hurt enough to fight it.

it is more like a very very dry patch they r going thru in their relationship n u could portrait all of that very well on this fic. i liked ur accurate description of this phase they r going thru. thanks :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Yes but is it enough for the fans? Thanks for sharing.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love it! An excellent look at what is going on with them, and an accurate assessment I think. Well done you. I sense you're moving in the right direction :D Sometimes it just takes time ;)