Reviews for RoH: A Slice of Hope
KimiD chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
This was a great outtake since we really had not heard much Aro and like you I really liked this Aro as well. I can understand why you would cry writing this as it touched my heart as well. And after reading the last chapter you wrote for RofH I hurt for Edward as well... I hope you have totally recovered from your accident and you are doing well. I have missed getting to read this story I actually went back and re-read it hoping that you would update since it has been so long... I come back and check periodically to see if you have updated because I would really loved to see how you finally bring Bella and Edward together... Any thoughts as to when you may update? I totally FLOVE this story and your writing... you such a way of drawing in your readers and making them a part of the story. Having us feel with them, sympathize with them, go through everything with them. It's why I love to read. Getting lost in the story and carried away with the characters and all they are experiencing we go with them... Beautiful story and writing. I hope you update in the near future... KimiD
Tdot TwiFic chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
We all wish for the way he died. Not really for the pain he lived. But that pain makes you a stronger and wiser person, so maybe it was good too. It was beautiful, regardless.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Damn that was beautiful! I held my grandfather's hand as he lay dying from Alzheimers. As scared as I thought he was, it was really a beautiful thing. It wasn't what I thought it would be and his death was peaceful...I almost felt like I watched his soul float out of his body and up through the roof. He was so far gone with the Alzheimers, but right before he died he grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes with the utmost clarity, lucidity, and told he with his eyes that he was ready and it would be OK. It was one of the most profound experiences of my life and I consider it a gift to have been with him when he passed. It somehow made me less afraid of dying. This chapter reminded me of that experience.

I just left this same review over on Twilighted because I happened to come across the update there first, but I just wanted to tell you how this chapter affected me.
polyphany chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Love it!
betsmecullen chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I had flashes of Breaking Dawn-Part 1 while reading this. I only hope to have such a clear thought process at the end of my life. You've written a wonderful piece that adds dimension to this story.

Write on. Update when you can.
mcgt chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Linsey, that was amazing. Just... wow. I'm so happy to have gotten a glimpse into Aro's mind. Just amazing. Short, sweet and just simply poetically beautiful, as only you can write it.

Xo

Mcgt
cusic1981 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Love it! I like how he was so at peace and accepting of what was happening.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I'm a bawling mess now.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
SUCH AN EMOTIONAL CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
*sob* Touching and sad.
GorGirl chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Your Aro is such a sweet, caring man. I'm glad Edward had him as a role model.
piemaster47 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
You just made me cry... no, SOB!

That was beautifully written - bittersweet and heart-breaking.
BethMasenCullen chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
The made me cry!
KimiD chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Seems miss Bella is starting to notice our fella and this is a good thing...