Reviews for YoSaffBridge etc
BigT1587 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
You were doing good until chapter three. Then you totally blew it. In order: Mal isn't stupid enough to keep someone on board that would sell out the entire crew. Even Jayne isn't bad enough to get them all hates her for touching Wash.(Not to mention Mal)I doubt if Kaylee is going to let messing with Serenity (twice) slide. Inara knows what she is about. Jayne has no use for her for anything other than sex, and since that's not going to happen... You didn't mention if this was post or pre-BDM, but either way, I cant imagine Simon or River being thrilled. Lets see here;oh Wash. The kick to the finally or not,hes not that forgiving. I read the entire story,so I can appreciate where you were trying to take your readers. But when you inject something that is totally unbelievable into it,it makes further reading I said,good until chapter 3.
RionaEire chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I liked your sentense about how Mal and Inara have turned a corner in their relationship, but this stretch of road is just as rocky. Other than that I think I shall be departing this story, best wishes with it, no doubt others will continue reading it.

Riona
Jadzia Bear chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Another great chapter. I loved the reference to Nandi, and I like your River. Still very River-ish, but just a little more coherant after the events of Miranda. That's an interesting insight about people's thoughts not being the same as their actions. I suspect being a mind-reader is harder than we think!

I like Saffron's inner conflict, that she doesn't necessarily want to do wrong by these people, but being a theif is all she's known for so long. I think Saffron is a very seat-of-the-pants kind of character, she just snatches opportunities as they arise and doesn't necessarily know herself what she'll do next.

I love the vibe between Mal and Saffron. I can't imagine him ever blowing raspberries on Inara's stomach!
RionaEire chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
They just keep running into each other, I'd love to see an elaboration on that last one, in the form of YoSaphBridge getting played .. again, why can't things ever just go smooth? That was funny in the first one when she seduces Badger, they deserve each other. :)

Riona
Jadzia Bear chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Mal has plenty of dark moments, but that good heart of his makes an appearance often enough for us to keep loving him! I don't think I'd ever be able to trust Saffron enough to have her on my ship, but Mal's right that they could achieve a lot together if only she'd do right by him. This is a little like the way Jayne came on board.

I'm absolutely loving this fic, please tell me there's more coming!
Jadzia Bear chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Another great chapter. Dialogue was spot-on once again, and I love the notion of Saffron thinking of Mal as the one causing the trouble!
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was great! Saffron is such an entertaining character, it's great to see a fic about her. It's also great to see someone get the better of Badger! I liked your Mal dialogue too, "don't answer that" LOL!
Ella Greggs chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I can see Mal being this stupid - trusting Saffron again and taking her on board. He's so easy to play! Zoe and Inara are not going to be pleased! Loved Saffron's line "Probably later she'd betray him, but for now he was the best deal she had." Sums up the opportunistic Saffron perfectly. More YoSaffBridge, please!
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
These two make such great partners in crime. You did a great job in this chapter showing how they don't trust each other for a second, but can play off each other perfectly to pull off a job. Saffron's disgust at Mal's mistake at the end was amusing and I could totally see him doing that.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love it! I've been dying for someone to pick up Saffron's character for some extended fanfiction. She's such a great character. This chapter was really fun. Badger getting a comuppance, Saffron forced to do right by Mal and company. And some very funny, very Firefly dialogue like "I haven't left you naked anywhere yet." Eager to read more!