Reviews for The Lost Key
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
This is just for future suggestions your focusing on your Oc more then the story so id suggest no more Oc or just back ground ones
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
I'm sorry, but your writing is really choppy and its hard to understand at some points. I really like the story though and am still going to try to finish reading it. It sort of feels like you're trying to show to the reader every minute detail of a scene but the way you go about it doesn't flow smoothly enough and just leaves the reader (the reader as in me, I can't speak for others) confused. Like with Harry's point of view in this chapter, you go from describing the aphla wolf to the half bloods to what Harry is thinking and then what he saw to what he didn't see Nico doing and to what he did in fact see. I mean it's all fine but it's jumbled and confusing, and feels kind of rushed and the thing is it's one scene, because Harry is just taking everything in. But I love the story and I love Nico in this, and I truly commend how you portrayed all the characters. :)
guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
updateeee
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Millenie chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Guau...

No se me ocurre otra palabra para describir tú historia. Ha sido tan sumamente interesante que me he quedado muda, y debo admitir que hacer que me calle es una tarea difícil xD

Creo que la trama es muy interesante y los personajes tienen una personalidad muy clara (Y te puedo decir que yo sé mucho de este tema, ya que mis personajes, normalmente, suelen ser muy liosos). La narración me ha encantando, has conseguido que las palabras vuelen al rededor de la pagina, como si estuviera viendo una película en vez de leyendo una historia y eso solo me ocurre cuando leo libros que están bien expresado gramaticalmente y/o tiene una trama tan entretenida que no puedo evitar obsesionarme con la lectura.

Espero poder volver ha leer una historia tan bien hecha como esta, sea tuya o de cualquier otro autor.

¡Nos leemos! :)
rabbit keys chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
BRAVO

That was epic. Fabulous job.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
mysterious!
Padfootblack chapter 14 . 9/30/2012

Why dose Sirius have to die? : (
mjkcsk chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Who the heck is this girl? This is confusing.
mjkcsk chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
AWESOME!
DevilDancer1827 chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you put all that feeling and emotions into the scenes and the battle was really cool.
Tressa chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Wow. I'm so glad you decided to continue this. Well written and engaging. I loved the build up in this chapter. There were so many feelings and emotions in this chapter- incredible. And even though it may not have come out how you wanted or thought what you have been giving us is incredible and exciting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BlueMew24 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Please don't leave the end hanging like that! This is an interesting story and I want to know how it ends and not be left like this.
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 11 . 1/3/2012