Reviews for It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
ilko chapter 1 . 8/15
AMAZING

I love everything with these two crime-solvin' goobers just hanging out and being bros but this is just hilarious. Hattori's (or Kaito's for that matter) earnest good cheer and Shinichi's deadpan snarking are a match made in comedy heaven, I swear. LET'S NOT GET BURIED AT THE SAME CEMETERY.
Lol. I love it how they both are like "oh man so very tragic".
Tonegawa Himawari Rie chapter 1 . 8/7
大、大好き!
kit.lloyd7 chapter 1 . 8/5
lol the funniest story I have ever read. great job dude!
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 8/2
You're a genius, you know that?
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/25
This is hilarious xD I'm sure you've heard that many times about this story already. Still, it's worth repeating. Good job!

-LLM
Oh Jesus Christ this KILLED ME!
Sewarea chapter 1 . 4/22
this was hilarious. Good Job!
lolololololol
Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 3/20
Hahahahh hillarious. Good job!
Arktos chapter 1 . 3/16
This is so funny, I'm dying of laughter!
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 1/10
I had already read it once, and forgot all about it until recently when I was watching a detective conan episode with Hattori. It made me remember this, and I read it again, for the giggles . I laughed sooo hard!
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 1/3
I.. I dont know... this is... just... I mean... geez! I know the amount of corpses in Conan is laughable, but you just make this gold! Brilliant writing!
7iffany chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
THAT was awesome! Totally hilarious! XD
D'North chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
* Can't. breathe * The entire time I was reading this I could barely breathe from laughing so hard. I laughed so hard I cried. Awesome job and well-written! I love how you included the part about Inspector Megure as well.