Reviews for It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
Hahaha, I really cant stoop laughing! Great story!
Knight Ormeasco chapter 1 . 1/4
That last line. Perfection. Reread this on a whim and it gets every single time. Great work!
b0mchi chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
decided to check this out while waiting for an episode to load, totally don't regret it! really made my day :)
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh, God— I'm dying from laughing— HAHAHAHAHA
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
lul
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
*can't even laugh loud anymore*
Vertschl chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. Good thing no one is in the same room as me ;)
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Hilarious!
KittyCatKate chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I read overly large shoes and strange hair and immediately thought Sora from a kingdom Hearts xD

Very funny to read! I enjoyed it!
Siruba Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This is amazing and absolutely hilarious!

I love everything about this fic. My favorite part is the Kaitou KID incident. Conan realizing that Heiji is on his way to visit him because a body fell from the sky is also brilliant.

I'd love to translate this into Chinese for my friends. May I?
me chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
very funny story, i love it. glad to find it again
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
(Laughs.) This is hilarious in a gory, sarcastic and outrageously over the top way. No one can deny the combined power the Heiji-Conan falling corpse magnet. Your narration was fantastic. Loved the inclusion of Kid. Between resigned, deadpan sort of narration, the wide ranging, increasingly inventive methods of corpse delivery and Kid not including mental trauma in his ‘no one gets hurt policy’ I’m not sure which was my favourite part.
Honestly this fic just has too many great moments for me to point them all out and your summary was really well done. Thanks for writing and posting this.
DameDolcetto chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Conan/Shinichi and Heiji may be death magnets but I lay the blame for my murder solely at your feet. Though I had suffered from intense amounts of breathlessness over the course of the fic, it was the last line, the mere first mention of the word 'astronauts', that I well and truly passed away. Kudos. You killed me and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it deeply. Thanks for writing this.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I know it's a rather morbid, what with there were countless people dead and all, but ... wow, you almost make me unable to breath from laughing. Pffft.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This is hilarious! Poor Conan and Heiji, can't catch a break from being the death magnets they are. Anyway, good job!