Reviews for It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You really do know how to write them, don't you? that was diabolic and hilarious and i was laughing at corpses. the sanity things is... well I still had fun, Arigato, ja...
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
god, you're a genius! I had to physically restrain myself not to laugh aloud and wake up the whole building..)))
loki lee chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
THAT. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. And ridiculously well written. I just loved it. I mean, the style, it was short sharp and sweet. The quick scenes that Heiji and Conan keep getting into, so good. Flowed so well. And the ending was amazing. ~ One of the best fics ever for sure!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is the most beautiful thing ever made in all of existence.

In all seriousness, I love the various different manners in which you had the bodies fall.
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Omg, I laughed soo hard xDDD
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha that was wonderful! Great job!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I WILL NEVER BE SAD AGAIN.

(why are you so fabulous)
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aw thats so much fun :D
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Huh. I never thought of it this way. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
XD I think I died... Twice... From a freak eight accident.. While reading this.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
LOL.

Seriously, this is absolutely hilarious. Wonderful job with this trend-and bringing in the Holmes reference made me smile even more. This kind of made my whole day.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was too funny! A good point too. I recognized several of the first cases and had a good chuckle at the ones you made up. Good work!
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is *hilarious*. I particularly liked the "Heiji, you in town?" guess, and the polite laughter after Megure-keibu asked Heiji and Conan not to be in the same town anymore.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
XD Hilarious! Love it.
Mokutonton chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Dang that's good stuff!

Thanks for the laughs, I needed that!

~DLizz