Reviews for It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
KittyCatKate chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I read overly large shoes and strange hair and immediately thought Sora from a kingdom Hearts xD

Very funny to read! I enjoyed it!
Siruba Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This is amazing and absolutely hilarious!

I love everything about this fic. My favorite part is the Kaitou KID incident. Conan realizing that Heiji is on his way to visit him because a body fell from the sky is also brilliant.

I'd love to translate this into Chinese for my friends. May I?
me chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
very funny story, i love it. glad to find it again
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
(Laughs.) This is hilarious in a gory, sarcastic and outrageously over the top way. No one can deny the combined power the Heiji-Conan falling corpse magnet. Your narration was fantastic. Loved the inclusion of Kid. Between resigned, deadpan sort of narration, the wide ranging, increasingly inventive methods of corpse delivery and Kid not including mental trauma in his ‘no one gets hurt policy’ I’m not sure which was my favourite part.
Honestly this fic just has too many great moments for me to point them all out and your summary was really well done. Thanks for writing and posting this.
Dame March Dolcetto chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Conan/Shinichi and Heiji may be death magnets but I lay the blame for my murder solely at your feet. Though I had suffered from intense amounts of breathlessness over the course of the fic, it was the last line, the mere first mention of the word 'astronauts', that I well and truly passed away. Kudos. You killed me and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it deeply. Thanks for writing this.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I know it's a rather morbid, what with there were countless people dead and all, but ... wow, you almost make me unable to breath from laughing. Pffft.
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This is hilarious! Poor Conan and Heiji, can't catch a break from being the death magnets they are. Anyway, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Pfffffft..! I love this! It had me cackling and smirking practically the whole time. I really enjoyed reading this. Wonderful work, Author, wonderful work indeed.
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Omg it's sooo true! :'D
I can't believe I never noticed that trend! *lol*
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Oh my ;)
At least they're never bored!
LoudLaughter chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Oh my flipping god how even XD
hahahaha
I mean I don't think I should laugh at this but
Holy shit hahahahahahaha
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Lol
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Bwahahahaha! I can't stop laughing to type coherent review. I love love LOVE Shinichi's deadpan snark and Hattori's apparent optimism. But yes, do not bury them in the same vicinity. Things will probably happen.
Starlight Moon Midnight chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
*Nearly passes out from laughter* This was absolutely perfect! Just the sort of thing I needed to brighten up my day! "We'd be liable to end up ground zero for the Moon landing. On Earth." That was too beautiful! Love it!
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
*Cackled uncontrollably* This is perfect!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »