Reviews for Daddy Dearest
RetickLover chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
This was really good xD Was definitely sad with the issues that came up with his dad, but ending was sweet.

Question, Why do you keep calling Kendall's mom Challen?
ms simmons chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Aww that was super cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING! :(
MythoBoy chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
i loooooved it and iliterally cried reading this story
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
awww i loved it. It was definitly one of my favorite Kogan storys. Even though ive only seen like... 3 episodes of BTR I still like to read Kogan storys. I know thats weird but you know if i have a question... thats what googles for. I loved this story. Very muchly and legitly so.
sfbxfcb chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Wonderful!
KOGAN4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG This is amazing! Please write more! :)
Manny101 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I liked your story very much. Coming out isn't easy, but when a loved one rejects you for who you are, that can be devastating. I think you illustrated the point clearly.

I love the fact that Logan was ready to sacrifice everything (after all, Kendall is his everything) because of the love he felt for his partner. And as a good boyfriend should, he stood up to Papa Knight for their relationship.

Great offering on your part. I look forward to your next story!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
great chapter! so much emotion. im truly inspired!
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I LOVE this! How i adore angsty Kendall! I feel like alot of people are always making Logan the angsty one and I personally LOVE when the tables get turned and Kendall is the one who gets to angst it up! D

And I love how Katie was like "for may people it would be a shock, but not me." LOVED that! XD

so yeah write more wonderful stories soon!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Awesome! I'm glad Logan punched that a-hole. It's nice that he's going to at least try to accept his son. Despite what he did, he's still Kendall's Dad.

Loved this!
child who is cool chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
awesome story
Lozo153 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
woo! go Logie! :D wait...its OVER? ;; *cries* make some morrrrreeeeee
Dr. William Bell chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Good story, I didn't know if Kendall's dad would accept him in the end, but I'm glad to see he did. You did pretty well, there weren't many mistakes that I could see and your plot flowed nicely. And personally, I'm glad you didn't add a lemon (sex scene), that would have interrupted the flow of the story. No, it was good the way it was. Nice job!
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 4 . 10/26/2010