Reviews for Portobello Mushrooms
Sofrick16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
That was short but cute!
BrainMan14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
He does need a nose job
7701DeathlyHalfBloodPrincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
But that would mean rearranging his whole head...cause that's like his nose...right?
boxofpandora16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
The hat doesn't play much of a role in the story so my opinion is you should just take the hat out and see if she hears the phinabella part on her own. None the less it was still great.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Squeeeeeeeeeee cuteneeeeeeessss! U r AWSOME man!
Someone.Needs.A.Life chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Romantic
Skychan11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was sweet. I loved the part where Ferb was thinking "That boy needs to tell her how he feels" Apparently Ferb and I think a lot alike.
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Adorable! Loved it! And I agree, his head would make it hard for them to kiss... ahaha... and they're a bit too young... lol maybe in 5 years? Lol
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! *Intense fangirl moment*

Very well written, almost no grammatical errors, and cute! Funny too. Excellent idea, I'm really glad you didn't have them kiss full on but, *spoiler* it was kinda cute in the movie BECAUSE it was awkward, and therefore funny.

Lovely story, I've read this like a thousand times!

Luv, poached eggs, and ice cream,

Pottergirl1
LogieHendersonisMine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this story!
afalskdgj chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i completely agree w/ u they r ten they dont need to b doing that... luv it but y mushrooms? i hate mushrooms
Kay chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Cute! :)
Megan lol chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hey everyone! That Phineas...it was me! Lol! Love the story!

P.S. If you are wondering about that Lola telethon thing, Phineas was in a comic-thingy as a guest on Lola. She said, "I am gonna have to write a telethon or something. You can't be the only kid with Triangle-Head Syndrome". Lol. So, your question answered.
Phineas chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hey! Stop making fun of my nose! There has to be more people out there with triangle-head syndrome!

P.S. Why hasn't Lola wrote my telethon yet?
Phineas chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Gasp! Do I really like Isabella? Does she like me? Phinabella...nice. I will think.