Reviews for What?
Gemstone1225 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Okay yeah. No offense. Its horrible.
Gemstone1225 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Not true. I could type when I was six lol thanks for officializing Canterwood Crest fandom.
Gemstone1225 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Yay!
Gemstone1225 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Short. But why do you hate it? I'm sorry about all those screamy comments...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
You know not that bad for a nine year old
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
finish it!
Cathy.H.Hill chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
is not that bad
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
this story sucks its awful
Bob chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
What is this story even about? Do you even have a storyline?

Plan first, then write, please!
Author-Insomniac chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I hope you update soon! Canterwood Crest is a great story! And I like how're your making one where Callie forgives her! I'm sorry about your current situation and hope you can update soon.

Also, I'm writing a Canterwood Crest fic. Check it out of you want. It's called Three, Two, One, Now! but I hate the title and want to change it. :)
Bubbles chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I LOVE THIS SERIES! It's so good, you never know what's going to happen next. I like this chapter and I didn't know that Paige told Callie about Sasha and Jacob.

Update soon, please!
CowGrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I can't believe you thought it was me. If I reviewed the story, it would pop up my name as this :P So, NO, I WASN'T that flammer.

Although I do know who it REALLY is ;)
maggie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I think I know who you are. Too bad, I thought we were good friends. Maddi and I are FRIENDS, so deal. I know you hate that. Maddi, I think thaat it is amazing so far. Ignore the hater. Becuz if I am right, then that hater is about to be heartbroken. I don't care WHO it is, if she hates you, then she and I aren't friends.

luv maggie/emily! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Don't like it! Much more work needed!

And hey Maddi! It's me, from HorseMystic! just wanted to say that you post way too many topics, hun. It's annoying. No one honestly cares what is going on in ur life.

Byeeee! 333
Golden maple 13 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I hate your story i love canterwood and u mocted

It be sad ya be sad