Reviews for Given Name
Opal chapter 1 . 2/6
you should make a longer story
Opal chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Y ou could probably make a great and awesome story starting from y shes with them and her names chaged
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ace is another character I remember but again not a favorite PPG character. Another short but good plot you had here.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awesome. I love how vague it is - very few people can say as much as you in so few words. I love it.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
very nice
puppydogzrcute chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
a little short, but stupid me had to read it a couple times to figure out that it was BC.

ps i dyed my hair green once. thats why its called "dye" because its what you want to do once you see the results. my hair was a dark green instead of medium (i have natural black hair) and i mean a dark green with some of the black still it stayed green for nearly 3 months! never buy some cheap kind at Wal mart, its stupid.
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
What? Ace has changed Buttercup into Belladona? She would never alow anybody to change her real self. Ace is just using her and to prove it he changes her compleatly into his dream girl. Buttercup didnt stand up to herself because I bet Ace has blinded her with love.
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
when r u gonna update More Then Humans:D plzzzzz hurrry:DDDDDDDDDDDD XD im curious! ur amazing as always! who beta reads ur stories anyways:D
theghostandtheowl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
love it! so cute
CathyRulz4Ever chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Best FF story with BC in it as a main character.