Reviews for how close is close enough?
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
And I thank you very much for this DELIGHTFUL explanation of all things Rob/Rae.

Now I have to go queue up all those songs ...
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Whoosh! Pulling us along at quite the breakneck pace there! It's all good, though.

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this story. The resolution, the conclusion, and the denouement all wrapped everything up with a bow made of Win and Awesome.

This is FOR SURE going into Favorites.

All right, then. It is now a moral imperative to read the rest of your TT stuff. 'cause, DAMN.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Your words are so lyrical, so poetic, they almost breathe. This is a beautiful story, in a dark, jagged, frightening way.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
You've been steadily ramping up the emotive capacitance of your tale over the last few chapters, wringing every possible drop of pathos from us, your poor, enslaved, glassy-eyed readers ... and now this. If capacitance is a reasonable analogy, you've pumped about three hundred petafarads into the machine, and its glow may easily be discerned from space.

Glad I am that the next chapter is there, waiting.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Well.

You KNEW that was bound to happen sooner or later, didn't you? Please.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This is ... compelling, I guess is a good word. The "small vignettes" format you've adopted is very effective for the story you are telling. I like it. A lot.
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
OK soooo I love this story up until the ending, I'm not going to say anything really bad but I hate the ending with passion to put it in the least...but maybe because I'm not used to sad stories But it made me cry, the ending, because it was to sad for my tastes and I especially got angry on her wedding day, but all in all the story was fantastic and very insane! I love it...again up until the ending...you should make an alternative ending! It would be satisfactory for those whose opinions are like my own. But again, I love the story and good good good job!
ScarredSkull chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Chap 4. Glitter in the air, Pink. I know this stories been long since finished, and I'm just a lone RobRae obsesser reading into the depths of RobRae history, but, I knew it. Had to say it.
ai chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
"I'm sorry," she whispers, and he has to harden his heart to keep it from cracking and walk away to keep from begging.

-This is very nice! I admit that I cried, especially at the very end when I read Garfield's comment. Good job.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Very nice!
alphaladywolf chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
loved this.
cuartasextalover chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Okay, so I enjoyed this , a lot. But, I wish it could've ended in a R/R fic ( is not a fan of R/S or R/B). Anyways, keep up with the good fics.
delzog chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I felt really disappointed in this ending. To me, it really wasn't a happy ending at all ... in fact in bordered on resentment.

Perhaps I just can't accept a bond that is so, 'weak?' To me those are the only ones worth fighting and dying for. But then I'm a romantic at heart ;)

Your story reminds me of two pieces of tape that accidentally come into contact with each other, at once bonding tightly. But in trying to separate them, they always tear apart and the whole thing is left a messed ruin and you have to start again. In your story, the near incestuous union of their offspring is what would be 'starting again.' And,

I don't like that.

Sorry. Hopefully I'll find something a bit more happily-ever-after from you in another story.

~del
muddie chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
YAY! HAPPY ENDING!

Sorry, I'm kinda brain-dead right now. So I can't think of anything to say except Excellent Job Well Done. Which is rather boring but yea.

*fave*
An Fox chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
My heart broke. But I like that there was a happy ending of a sorts.

But man, leave it to Gar to be th one of wise words.

But as a R/S shipper I'm amazed at how well you handled writing practically the opposite pairing. I like how you didn't clearly state the final pairings but gave hints.

I think I'm going to go read something a little more cheery, angst really does take a toll on one.