Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Epicritic chapter 8 . 7/4
An amazing story- haven't seen the likes of this for years. However, ITS BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS. Any chance of you completing the Ash/Misty ending for the rest of us?
CandySHINE chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh! YES MISTY! POKESHIPPING 5EVER! AND I ALSO LOVE OLDRIVALSHIPPING! Yes, i am both and I think it's best if I don't look at chapter 8 o_o anyways AWESOME STORY!
ViViXoXo chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
POKESHIPPING My OTP
ViViXoXo chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Yes! I've been waiting for this!
LeChick chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I actually kind of like egoshipping (there are few Gary pairings that I DON'T like) but I was tearing up for poor Ash in this.
Amazing writing.
LeChick chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Ash and Misty just belong together. They're so freakin cute x)
LeChick chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Love the game references
LeChick chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Many fic writers forget Ketchum tend to be a walking Crowning Moment of Awesomeness. Nice to see him riding a Charizard just being badass every once in a while.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Team Rocket Cannon Pokeshippers
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
This was so tense. I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
They're so in character too!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Oh Ash you stupid little boy!
I freakin love this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh this is the best thing ever already
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Although I don't really expect you too I really hope you finish this fic. I guess you're not really into this fandom anymore but people can always hope right? You are a great writer and the tension is killing me, I really want to see actual pokeshipping moments I mean it kinda feels like Ash is getting the raw end of the deal in this fic regardless if pokeshipping was winning or not. Ash saves Misty but she gives her first kiss to Oak? Still regardless of how I find it nauseating (no seriously it does make me physically nauseous.) you were really good at writing there characters and how they could end up together if Ash does not do anything. And regardless how long it takes I'll be hoping you finish this. I mean I've been waiting since I was six for two fictional characters to declare their love for each other.
Joey baldwin chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
That's a terrabel ending dude not cool it's supost to be ash and misty happy ending not Garry dude u suck