Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
I vote for egoshipping
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
I just looved team rocket here, they so fun
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Love it!
incubiking97 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Ma'am your story is one of the only stories which displayed egoshipping vs pokeshipping without the character assassination of either ash or gary and instead displayed them both in a positive light. This story is amazing and i wish there was sequel to it. Thank you fro such an amazing fanfic
FlyingMouse chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
LOVED THIS STORY!
Mrs. Nose chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
WHAT? WHERE'S THE POKESHIPPING ENDING?
NOOOOOOO -throws a tantrum-
Cutest confession ever!
Ash was too adorable.
Mrs. Nose chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
TR. TRACEY. EVEN PROF OAK IS A POKESHIPPER.
I almost felt bad for Gary.
You don't know how much I laughed.

Leaf was funny at first, but she's getting kinda annoying. She exaggerates too much.
I'd like to see Ash flirting with her to annoy Misty and Gary tho XD

And. I'M GARY OAK. I'M GARY OAK -shot-
Thanks for the suggestion, nice video XD
If you haven't seen them already, I'd like to recommend you a video called "Draw My Life - Ash Ketchum" and "Rack City - Tyga (Pokemon Parody)" XDDD
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
LOLOLOLOLOL TR'S INTERRUPTION AND MOTTO.
THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH, I CAN'T -dies laughing-
I love how TR fully supports Pokeshipping!
James saying they shouldn't steal Pikachu because Ash wouldn't be able to take it after being dumped by Misty -diesagain-
That ferris wheel scene was intense!
Ash's battle against Leaf was cool.
Noooooooo, you made Gary and Misty kiss? And Ash saw it? Nooooooo! DDDD:
Mrs. Nose chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
I love how this chapter was deliciously long! 14k? Man, that's crazy!
I'm a Pokeshipper, but I love to see Ash suffering lol -shot-
I still hope Ash wins at the end. Although he's been kinda of a jerk (I know it's totally unintentional, but still lol). And he's FINALLY realizing some things. Thanks Mew! XD.
I can't believe that battle against Gary tho... Especially because I can picture Ash being that dumb and I felt really bad for him lol
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I almost died of laughter with that dream.
Your Ash is too damn in character, I can picture him thinking all of those things, like wanting to be Misty's preferred boy friend. Not boyfriend. And totally not wanting to be hugged.
Haha, too funny :,D
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
My god, this fanfic is pure gold!
They're all so in character and I can't stop laughing at Gary flirting with Misty and jealous Ash messing up every time he opens his mouth LOL
Seriously, the best Pokeshipping x Egoshipping I've ever read!
Epicritic chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
An amazing story- haven't seen the likes of this for years. However, ITS BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS. Any chance of you completing the Ash/Misty ending for the rest of us?
MiracleShine chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh! YES MISTY! POKESHIPPING 5EVER! AND I ALSO LOVE OLDRIVALSHIPPING! Yes, i am both and I think it's best if I don't look at chapter 8 o_o anyways AWESOME STORY!
ViViXoXo chapter 2 . 11/11/2014