Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Mrs. Nose chapter 8 . 3/14
WHAT? WHERE'S THE POKESHIPPING ENDING?
NOOOOOOO -throws a tantrum-
Cutest confession ever!
Ash was too adorable.
Mrs. Nose chapter 6 . 3/14
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
TR. TRACEY. EVEN PROF OAK IS A POKESHIPPER.
I almost felt bad for Gary.
You don't know how much I laughed.

Leaf was funny at first, but she's getting kinda annoying. She exaggerates too much.
I'd like to see Ash flirting with her to annoy Misty and Gary tho XD

And. I'M GARY OAK. I'M GARY OAK -shot-
Thanks for the suggestion, nice video XD
If you haven't seen them already, I'd like to recommend you a video called "Draw My Life - Ash Ketchum" and "Rack City - Tyga (Pokemon Parody)" XDDD
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 3/13
LOLOLOLOLOL TR'S INTERRUPTION AND MOTTO.
THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH, I CAN'T -dies laughing-
I love how TR fully supports Pokeshipping!
James saying they shouldn't steal Pikachu because Ash wouldn't be able to take it after being dumped by Misty -diesagain-
That ferris wheel scene was intense!
Ash's battle against Leaf was cool.
Noooooooo, you made Gary and Misty kiss? And Ash saw it? Nooooooo! DDDD:
Mrs. Nose chapter 4 . 3/12
I love how this chapter was deliciously long! 14k? Man, that's crazy!
I'm a Pokeshipper, but I love to see Ash suffering lol -shot-
I still hope Ash wins at the end. Although he's been kinda of a jerk (I know it's totally unintentional, but still lol). And he's FINALLY realizing some things. Thanks Mew! XD.
I can't believe that battle against Gary tho... Especially because I can picture Ash being that dumb and I felt really bad for him lol
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 3/12
I almost died of laughter with that dream.
Your Ash is too damn in character, I can picture him thinking all of those things, like wanting to be Misty's preferred boy friend. Not boyfriend. And totally not wanting to be hugged.
Haha, too funny :,D
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 3/12
My god, this fanfic is pure gold!
They're all so in character and I can't stop laughing at Gary flirting with Misty and jealous Ash messing up every time he opens his mouth LOL
Seriously, the best Pokeshipping x Egoshipping I've ever read!
Epicritic chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
An amazing story- haven't seen the likes of this for years. However, ITS BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS. Any chance of you completing the Ash/Misty ending for the rest of us?
MiracleShine chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh! YES MISTY! POKESHIPPING 5EVER! AND I ALSO LOVE OLDRIVALSHIPPING! Yes, i am both and I think it's best if I don't look at chapter 8 o_o anyways AWESOME STORY!
ViViXoXo chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
POKESHIPPING My OTP
ViViXoXo chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Yes! I've been waiting for this!
LeChick chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I actually kind of like egoshipping (there are few Gary pairings that I DON'T like) but I was tearing up for poor Ash in this.
Amazing writing.
LeChick chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Ash and Misty just belong together. They're so freakin cute x)
LeChick chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Love the game references
LeChick chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Many fic writers forget Ketchum tend to be a walking Crowning Moment of Awesomeness. Nice to see him riding a Charizard just being badass every once in a while.