Reviews for Breathe You In
SiJiuYi-491 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Oh my god. I love this story. I love it.
I am a Chinese, and I got this story online. My English is not that good enough to express my felling about this story, and all I want to say is I love it! Arthur and Ariadne, they are one of my favorite characters, after all these years I never imagined I got the chance to read such a wonderful story about them. Every datils are so toutching, and I just can not stop thinking about it.
It is a pity that the story was discontinued, I really wish that I have a chance to know how this story will continiue, and what will be the end of it.
Golden28 chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
This story is awesome! Have you really made Eames evil or is it a ruse? Update because I'm dying to find out. Great story.
Junebug107 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
A year? Really? Hurry up & update! D:
EpicCritic chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
I'm smacking myself in the face right now. I just discovered this story and blew through the first 17 chapters in 20 minutes. Not fair. Ive always been an AxA shipper so I kinds fangirled a ton over this fanfic. Anyway, I'm going to be an annoying person and beg for another chapter. This fic has no noticeable grammar errors and that's just beautiful. The writing... 3 And Aurthur is so in character I'm dying. Keep going!
GenBou93 chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
hopefully this will spark a new chapter ;)
love this story! :)
Lexille chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
owl-eats-waffles chapter 17 . 3/9/2012
Great to hear from you again! Another wonderful chapter, and I love the way you portrayed the very complex emotions so delicately. I look forward to the next chapter, and glad to hear you're not abandoning it! Owl :)
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Well, now this was a good read. Hi, I'm new in the movie section of this site. I usually stay on common ground in the anime and book section. But, anyway, thanks for the enjoyable fic!

I just re-watched Inception a couple of hours ago (for the hundreth time) and I decided to look through the fanfics. Now, I have a small fondness for the slash pairings, such as Arthur/Eames and Eames/Saito.

But there's always been something cute about Arthur/Ariadne. Your fic, within an hour of constant reafing, has made my liking for this pairing grow a bit more prominent.

Update when possible! I'm adding you to an alert.
TriGemini chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
This chapter was good to read. Again, looking forward to more. Until then.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Yay! An update! Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
phantomcat97 chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
MORE. NOW.

this is amazing ad you have to continue it because you can't just leave it where you did and i need to read more! update it soon PLEAAAAASE!
The anomalous chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
This story's amazing!

Please update it!
L.C. Li chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Whoa. This story took a different turn than what I expected.
Sltltsr chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
ok, love Eames, but what the bloody hell is he doing there, dude? Oh, i've missed so much his stupid jokes! U-hul! LOL

Ariadne is mean! D:

but Arthur will for sure smooth her!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Ah! No! What? Noo! I sincerely hope this is a ploy on Eames' part because if it's not I will be severely upset! Well, write more soon!