Reviews for Walk Three Worlds
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Naw, such as sweet ending for an awesome story.
Kaleesh chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Stop making me cry, asshole! ;n;
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
So his family was destined to die but it wasn't what happened but what happened /next/ that counted... very sad but well thought out.
And I really like how well you've depicted Danny's character/emotion/actions as a foster kid.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
recaps like the one potter gave here are hard to write. well written!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Very nice introduction to HP. It'll be fun to see grown up potter! bit confused about the date on the will though. Harry entered Hogwarts in '91 at 11 and is now 25 you said so that makes this story take place in 2005. Danny is fifteen which means he would have been born in 1990 which is the year on the will. Did the Fentons really update their will the year Danny was born and not touch it sense? It's possible, I know, just seemed a little weird.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I'm coming here from the Vent series on recommendation and the contrast between Vlads in each story amounts to mild culture shock! But I'm sure I'll readjust presently. Nice start!
Eka-tepac chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
this was so good i laughed and cried so good
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I never liked these crosses. Killing off Danny's whole life makes the story easier to write but it loses most everything worth reading in the process. Even so, this is a nice little read, fairly well done.
EllaDeWriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
That...that was beautiful.
Keep writing!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Oh wow. This was amazing. I even stared crying! Like three or four times during this whole story. I love it. Until next time.

Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I cried like a little baby through this chapter. really I did and I didn't just feel like crying I cried with tears and all that stuff
So sad :'(
Doublesims chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
God i love that song, good job
SugaryTea chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
This is an amazing story. Very beautifully written. There's not many words that can describe it, but it is now one of my two top favorites. Thank you so much for sharing!
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A DAMN GOOD WRITER. Seriously, I will have to use like at least one tissue each cahpter.
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
OMG I cried so much during this chapter I went through 3 tissues!