Reviews for Walk Three Worlds
RenegadeForLife chapter 5 . 3/26
I don't really like the portrayal of Vlad in this fic. Ultimate Enemy did a lot to humanize Vlad. He was genuinely sad and genuinely wanted to help Danny.
Bob chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Best ever. Meet their ghosts again? Please?
ElizabethBathog chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Aww sweet ending! Thank you for writhing this awesome story! :)
DorothyMichaels chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
this was amazing. thank you for writing this story. I loved it and I almost cried at the end... so sad.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
*squeals and cuddles your story* I MUST PUNCH A TOASTER TO FEEL MANLY AGAIN
Seriously tho your story is so cute and sad and
I just wanna hug poor lil' Danny and maybe kinda perhaps kick Plasmius in the face and set his hair on fire
IMAGINE IF DANNY'S KID HAS GHOST POWERS AND IS ALSO MAYBE A WIZARD/WITCH WHAT WOULD PEEVES DO
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
YOU ASSHOLE YOU MADE ME CRY READING THIS OMG

still loved it though
Mewsali chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
First day of winter birthday and so close to his least favorite holiday. Amazing.
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Naw, such as sweet ending for an awesome story.
Kaleesh chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Stop making me cry, asshole! ;n;
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
So his family was destined to die but it wasn't what happened but what happened /next/ that counted... very sad but well thought out.
And I really like how well you've depicted Danny's character/emotion/actions as a foster kid.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
recaps like the one potter gave here are hard to write. well written!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Very nice introduction to HP. It'll be fun to see grown up potter! bit confused about the date on the will though. Harry entered Hogwarts in '91 at 11 and is now 25 you said so that makes this story take place in 2005. Danny is fifteen which means he would have been born in 1990 which is the year on the will. Did the Fentons really update their will the year Danny was born and not touch it sense? It's possible, I know, just seemed a little weird.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I'm coming here from the Vent series on recommendation and the contrast between Vlads in each story amounts to mild culture shock! But I'm sure I'll readjust presently. Nice start!
Eka-tepac chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
this was so good i laughed and cried so good
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I never liked these crosses. Killing off Danny's whole life makes the story easier to write but it loses most everything worth reading in the process. Even so, this is a nice little read, fairly well done.