Reviews for Sparks will Fly
kususkysuukajqqu chapter 11 . 6/9
...WHAT THE HELL! what is tnis... i mean.. why is nagihiko always sad. who IS that brown haired girl. WHY IS NAGIHIKO ALWAYS SAD. youjustleftallthesequestionsunanswered ARRRRRGGGGHJHHHHWIIII2DJ3NWJX7WKW,SIWOW 2KW
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
E
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Nice story! But really, maybe you should get a beta-reader?
The-Purple-Monster chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Is this the end? Lol "gay ending". It wasn't..."gay" at all. XD I really liked this story!
Satellite chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Lol you really like reviews huh? This was awesome though! It is! I could not do my homework even though I have a ton. D:

Great job!
CaramelCrazed chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Loved it! Awesome job!

...

NOOOOOOO MY SARDINES!
CaramelCrazed chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Gotta love em Lol! Rima's so clueless. XD
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
YOU MUST FINISH THIS! IT'S SO EPICLY AMAZING! So, in other words, UPDATE!
irrational ignorance chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Please update it! I need to find out who Akane is! Thank you it's such a good story!
Angel Bunnies chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
"She...she has a crossdressing fetish!" Lol, that was funny...a girl who had a fetish for crossdressing... XD

This whole chapter was funny, but I liked that line the best. :)

And, this isn't complete yet, so please update soon if you can! Although I only read four chapters so that seems weird to say 'cuz I'm not even on the last chapter yet, but whatevs. I always say that on multi-chapter stories that aren't complete...

Great job! :DDD
HaibaraAiFan chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
"I dunno…It just seems like you have so many different personalities. Quiet, indifferent, guarded, peaceful…Isn't it hard, keeping up with all of them? How do you… How do you ever remember the real you?" he asked curiously.
This part reminded me of myself, I even forgot how I used to be.
girly tomboy chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
That was such a funny chapter! Please update; I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! XD
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
TBH, the summary kind of makes it sound like an innuendo LOL
Lucyfairytaillover171 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Why! You should of went on and the other chapters were good. Anyway it was a pretty cute ending and I love this story so awesomness! Fantastic job!:-))
Lucyfairytaillover171 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is so awesome! I was going to wait until I was finished reading all the chapters updated but I couldn't hold all this in! You are like a real story writer but the difference in you and real story writers are that yours is more cute fairytail like awesomeness and honestly I think writers should be more like you! Anyway I couldn't even describe the awesome that just happened so I'm just going to say your awesometastical writin needs to be awarded or something! Oh and by the way I went paintball shooting and lets just say I got bruises everywhere so I was pretty much in a glum mood until I started reading your fanfic so thank you so much! :-)