Reviews for Sparks will Fly
So cuteeee!
This Username Is Classified chapter 3 . 9/13
What the heck fan groups HAHAHA XD
kususkysuukajqqu chapter 11 . 6/9
...WHAT THE HELL! what is tnis... i mean.. why is nagihiko always sad. who IS that brown haired girl. WHY IS NAGIHIKO ALWAYS SAD. youjustleftallthesequestionsunanswered ARRRRRGGGGHJHHHHWIIII2DJ3NWJX7WKW,SIWOW 2KW
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Nice story! But really, maybe you should get a beta-reader?
The-Purple-Monster chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Is this the end? Lol "gay ending". It wasn't..."gay" at all. XD I really liked this story!
Satellite chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Lol you really like reviews huh? This was awesome though! It is! I could not do my homework even though I have a ton. D:

Great job!
CaramelCrazed chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Loved it! Awesome job!

CaramelCrazed chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Gotta love em Lol! Rima's so clueless. XD
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
irrational ignorance chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Please update it! I need to find out who Akane is! Thank you it's such a good story!
Angel Bunnies chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
"She...she has a crossdressing fetish!" Lol, that was funny...a girl who had a fetish for crossdressing... XD

This whole chapter was funny, but I liked that line the best. :)

And, this isn't complete yet, so please update soon if you can! Although I only read four chapters so that seems weird to say 'cuz I'm not even on the last chapter yet, but whatevs. I always say that on multi-chapter stories that aren't complete...

Great job! :DDD
HaibaraAiFan chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
"I dunno…It just seems like you have so many different personalities. Quiet, indifferent, guarded, peaceful…Isn't it hard, keeping up with all of them? How do you… How do you ever remember the real you?" he asked curiously.
This part reminded me of myself, I even forgot how I used to be.
girly tomboy chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
That was such a funny chapter! Please update; I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! XD
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
TBH, the summary kind of makes it sound like an innuendo LOL