Reviews for Old Ghosts
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
Fantastic coundn't stop reading your stories about CSI Miami! Amazing! Hopefully you will write more of them!
Thia Cassidy chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Loved it:) Do you plan on continuing with the story?
nonna99 chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
I just read your story and I just want to let you know I found it superb, absolutely amazing.
Great story really love it and I wish you will write another story about Calleigh and Eric, there are not so much stories about them anymore.
Anyway thanks for writing and sharing your stories.
daringlybelieving chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
*Mind Blown Again* that is all :)
ladyd10 chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Thanks, my friend, for a satisfying ending to this story. I know you have more to tell and I hope you'll write more stories.
lilgenious chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Wow this story is really good so far, there's a lot of suspense and everything. It's a really good thing that they found Calleigh on time, I don't want to think about what that one man would have done if he got to her first.

Too bad about Yelena thinking that Calleigh is responsible for what happened to Horatio. I've always hated Yelena and always thought that she was jealous of all the relationships that Horatio had, especially relationships with women.

Your story is really great so far and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!
tryke14 chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
Nice engaging end:D
C.H.E.A.R chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SeQUEL SEQUEL! plzz
AllOverTheWorld chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
Loved the story. Sad to see it come to an end.
Elislin chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
Very nice! Loved it very much, it was entertaining and had an interesting drama.
cbw chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
Wow - nice teaser there at the end. Does this mean that there's something else in the works? I hope so as you understand and write these characters so well. Thanks for sticking with this awesome story and telling it with such rich detail. As always, it's been a real pleasure to read another of your stories. :)
abunnymom chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
I can imagine the baggage TJ has from the past, and the fact that he is a trained soldier with the skills to attack and defend would make this opportunity to stand up for his sister even more important. Hopefully this will help him to get rid of his demons from the past, and perhaps allow him to approach his relationship with Duke differently.

And Natalia came through brilliantly in this situation. It feels like she has never really been directly in a situation which threatened her life or that of her coworkers. I'm a little curious about what she will feel afterwards, now having a taste of Calleigh's experiences.

As for Calleigh getting her hearing back, I wonder what she thinks about the reasons behind its loss and her getting it back. On some levels, I think she is quite self aware but in others she can be remarkably stubborn about acknowledging issues. So I am curious what her take aways will be from this whole adventure. Looking forward to reading more...
abunnymom chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
It is kind of funny how the men in Calleigh's life underestimate her determination, and even try to dissuade her from doing what she feels needs to be done. Obviously they care, and I understand their desire to keep her safe especially given her current condition, but at some level they had to know better.

It's clear that Ray Don is smarter than how he was perceived by his family. He's actually planned for this scenario, and with quite a bit of success. I hope Duke isn't collateral damage in the process as Ray Don and Calleigh face off. Keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't succeed, and looking forward to reading more.
Elislin chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
Excellent! Such drama :)

enjoying the updates very much, continue with more soon, I can't wait to read what's going to happen next :)
C.H.E.A.R chapter 19 . 1/23/2011