Reviews for Chipmunk Lovers
Katetanic chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
*giggles* I love it! Really good story. :D

I LOVE Amanda's chipmunk laugh/giggle. I wish we could hear it more often.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
So let's continue :oD

Cuuuuuuuuute and absolutely adorable :o))

I can so see them there, just touching and kissing and smiling and tickling... so free and in love... oooooh :o))

Nice one :o))
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sweet
mgamberger chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Finally I got to read this! Great fic. I really wish they got the time to write on the show at least a glimpsy of what you wrote here. Loved Sam's explanations that she was the one to blame. What about more Sam/Jack's fics?
NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ah, very good first Stargate! I thought it was completely in character (well, for me, a Jack/Sam shipper anyway!). But you got the voices right, and it was SO SWEET! God, why didn't we ever see any of this? It's not fair! I love Sam/Jack. Thank you for writing this!

Now, get on with that first kiss of Helen and John in Tesla's library! ;)

But you can keep writing Sam/Jack too! :)
steadfast chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really loved this and I did not think they were OOC at all. Thanks, and I hope you lots more SG-1.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awesome! Why didn't we get to see that, or at least a little something of their relationship, in the show? Why?

This fic was very lovely. I loved it!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Adorable.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Beautiful and romantic. Perhaps you should write more Jack and Sam stories.
texas chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It was good. So I guess you better keep posting.
Hiya2000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Like it. Really nice one.
dpdp chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Lovely.
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I feel like I have a problem at hand. Each time I read another of your fics, it seems better than the previous one who just blew my head off. My problem being : I only have one (rather long) favorite list. And one head.

And a now overly happy shipper heart. Gosh, that was one of the sweetest, accuratest (doesn't exist, but I'm sure you won't mind me inventing words to describe yours:p) from my point of view, and squeeable piece of Jarter ever. Oh, and cute. And thoughtful..;

It has everything in it. And it's not Christmas already... I'm going to keep that review short, but I really wanted to tell you : That... was... AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME. And I truly deeply loved it. And if you don't get back to writing right away I'm going to come and tickle you, roger that?

Good job, Ma'am!