Reviews for Gathering Storm
FiascoWay chapter 1 . 5/11
Fabulous story, really well paced and written. Loved how Lisbon worked out what was wrong just as Jane was trying to call to apologize.
MentalistSweete chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh my God, i cried. I ereally cried. I almost got sick from the macaroni i was eating for supper, when my stomach twisted and my chesyt pained.
This was an unbelievably incredible story.
It hurt me and scared me... but i couldn't pull away from it.
You have a very excellent eway with words.
Thnak you for this.
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very well written! Great characterization! Love it! :)
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Love the "maiden aunt" segue at the end. Perfect.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Terrific story beautifully worked out. Thank you for writing it.
JoannaG93 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow. I loved your story. It had me on the verge of tears multiple times, and that rarely happens. You're an incredible writer and I'm really looking forward to reading more of your writing in the future.
Elizabeth S chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Words wouldn't actually do justice to how good this story is. A real emotional roller-coaster. I would hug Jane if I could. Many thanks for the entertainment.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I'm totally blaming you and this amazing story for the reason I'll be so tired at work today-it's past midnight now but I couldn't stop reading. This is so excellent-great characterization, well developed and just plain good writing. I'm gonna check to see if you have other mentalist fics because I'll definitely be reading them if you do. Awesome awesome story! Thanks for posting! : )
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so awesome. I was trying to figure out what the connection with Jane was going to be and it was never what i expected and it was perfect. Great. I even like the fact that you wrote it all here and not seperate chapters. That's one thing that i hate about . Perfect story.
cielliam chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I will say this is a perfect fanfic story...Amazing and very believable. Thank you, I really enjoyed it. :D
lightrain chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
really wonderfully written story, very deep and tender, I loved it
castiello chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, what an incredibly creative idea for a story! And you told it so well. The way you slowly revealed what was going on was perfect. The Jane/Lisbon interactions were great, and Jane's secretive behavior was very in character. You also have a really neat way of expressing things, like the "find a signal dance." :)

I like how Jane realized he still had all the important stuff from his former life, and didn't need the rest. You did a great job on this fic, and I would love to see it as an actual episode of the show.
IntoDarkness chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow, this is a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
destyshell chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Such an original plot! The reveal was very well-timed and intriguing. Please write more soon!

-Destiny
Purple Piggie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story! I love Jane angst and hurt/comfort! I liked how well you thought out your murder plot and that it was believable. The characters seemed quite true as well. I'll be waiting for your next story!