Reviews for Unconscious Monologue
Nova-chan chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
What a great ending! I love this!
angelfire east 24 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I love it!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Okay- I like this... Well written, funny, and a nice character piece.

So, is this an on going story, or is this the last chapter? (really hoping it isn't)
deletedaccount2910 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
great story- if ur doin another chappie, try to put lestrade, anderson and donovan in it. btw, is it going to be sherlock/john slash? good work :) SLN
hendern chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Very sweet. Poor Mycroft isn't all that bad, is he?
uhmm chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I just am going to repeat what I said in the previous reviews. W. O. W. I don't want it to end! Thank you for sharing an excellent read!
uhmm chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hehe - brilliant. I love it; it's well-written, it flies, and everything is just... Perfect! And this is only the first chapter. Hehe. PS Thank you for mentioning me! That's so very very VERY sweet of you! I'm sending a million virtual hugs and kisses to you now.
ultraviolet128 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Can't believe it - it's like magic - I wish for a sequel and less than half an hour later, one appears :) I must look like a right idiot :) Loved it once again - the discussion about Sherlock being John's favourite was just TOO CUTE :)
ultraviolet128 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really loved this - Sherlock's frustration at being unable to intrude on John and Mycroft's conversations was really sweet, and so was John's concern. Am I the only one considering a sequel when Sherlock actually gets to speak to poor John? ;) I enjoyed this very much, please keep writing! :) x
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Fantastic story! I love Sherlock wanting to wake up for John but actually waking up just to tell his brother off. I did feel bit sorry for Mycroft in the end as he did sound very worried about his brother.
applepie2334 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was incredibly sweet. Honestly, these 'The Great Game squeals' were beginning to annoy me, but this one was very different. Loved, loved it!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was indescribable. Really! :) This had me laughing and frowning and tearing up at different parts of it and that I think is the mark of good writing.
Deduced chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh how gorgeous. I LOVE the fact you have been able to show the intimate friendship these two have but deftly avoid any slashtraps. I don't condemn slash, I'm just a little sick of it at the moment and it's great to see some simple bromance instead.

A few parts really gave me the Awww factor. "If he could, Sherlock would have smiled." I don't know why, that part just got me. There were more but I think you get the fact I loved it.

I've also got to mention how well you kept people in character, especially Mycroft even though he was totally out of his usual manner. You didn't overdo it - which is always a danger - and I thought he stayed believable.

Very well done.
Scribblez chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well written! Can't wait to
ScubaKanga chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ha! Sherlock waking up to tell his brother to shut up. LOL.

Well written, I liked this oneshot. Interesting setting, liked the ending. :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2