Reviews for When One Signer Falls, Another Signer Rises
Franjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow, sad that Luna dies. And now Leo is a Double Signer? Right?
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I was sad that Luna died.,however, nice and bueatiful message. God made us and we should follow his footsteps every day. A 5 out of 5. By the way, this is my new pen name.
youdon'tknow chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I'm sorry but the message that you were trying to give just felt like it came out of nowhere. Until the last half of the last chapter there wasn't any mention of any religion or belief. I understand that you're telling people about "the day of judgment", but that's not the point of any religion. Rather it’s about the morality of it. Although some people will think of it as wonderful, others will be afraid and try to act good out of fear rather than wanting to for the right reasons. When you're trying to send a message about what you believe in you need to mention things like "be a person of peace", "love thy neighbor", and other things along them lines (just don't have your character(s) mention "the day of judgment" by itself). Also, you need to give small hints here and there throughout the story that you're trying to send a message instead of waiting at the last moment to spring on people.
blacksterops1025 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
i was sad that luna died. However, nice and bueatiful message. God made us and we should follow his footsteps every day. A 5 out of 5