Reviews for Fragile Worlds
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is brilliant.

First, I love a good AU. And honestly, this is the best I've ever read. Zero mistakes, perfect word choices, etc. Everything about this fic is awesome.

I read to much angst and death-fic, because I was sure this would be a tragedy, but yay for happy endings!
Fireena chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was really good. The ending really leaves a lot to interpretation as to what happens next, and where Ed was at that moment.

Just to clarify though, Ed meant to give his other leg, but there was a rebound and Al ended up losing his leg? Am I correct or was there a communication error between the words on the page and my brain?
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Holy.

Damn.

I have no words.

This was... This was... Amazing- though thats an underestimation, thats all I have.
wolfsan11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I don't usually cry when reading any stories, but this was done so well, I couldn't help it, haha. I sort of suspected the truth when the doctor brought the fake Ed in, and got this feeling of foreboding when they started talking about the cost for The Gate. Overall, this one-shot is beautiful and powerful :)
Mird chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
As interesting as this was, I think it lacked something. It seemed a bit melodramatic. The emotions presented were strong, but they definitely could've used a bit more detail to back them up. Alphonse's distress seemed almost shallow, and the "fake" Edward didn't take as much action as he should've.

One thing that really bothered me was the doctor's questions. They were far too simple to really confirm Ed/Al's identity: what's your name, how old are you, where were you born, who was your best friend, what's your brother's name? These are all questions that Al could answer without actually BEING Ed, or even THINKING he was Ed. The point of the story was that Al truly thought that he was Ed, and even WAS Ed, in a way. The questions should've been a bit more personal. They should've asked for opinions, opinions that only Ed had.

Also, I think the scene with Al's first glance in the mirror was oddly placed. It worked well for dramatic effect, but it was an awkward detail in the long run. It's not a good idea to surprise a mentally unstable person with a sudden shock like that.

You also seemed to focus a lot more on Al's fleeting thoughts than the deeper thought processes that are bound to happen when you stick a mentally unstable person in what could almost be called solitary confinement for months on end. A lot of his thoughts were limited to "I AM Edward Elric." It would've been interesting to see him begin doubting this fact.

Despite all that, though, the story really was very good. A lot of the lines really hit the nail on the head. I liked the one-liners separated by line breaks; they were probably some of the most emotional parts of this story.

Hugs and stuff

Sincerelyyyyyy,

Mird
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*gasp*

This was so good, and the emotion ... it made me cry. I really didn't expect the Ed in the beginning to be Al, really sad. Will there be more? Or are you gonna leave off with this little bittersweet ending?
PancakeDisco chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wow. I don't ever review, but this story just blew me away. In the beginning I was really confused, but the way it played out was enthralling; for a while I was worried you would end it badly because that's what a lot of authors I've been reading recently have done. The whole thing is very 'Tomato in the Mirror' and I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Mortichai chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
oh. my. GOD! so... just so... amazing! So original! so... touching! OMIGOD I LOVE IT! i cant believe how good this is! its too good for words! Awesome is an understatement. this is one of the most interesting things ive ever read! this is definitely a better ending than the original :P and im so glad theres a happy ending! but now al's leg is gone... and was ed's soul split and put into bot bodies? thats so cool! i love it and keep writing!

Mortichai
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
OMG! What happens after? What happened to Edo? Will Aru be okay?Post another chapter!