Reviews for Survivors
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
TBC my butt.

Meh. Anywho - ASHLEY! Woot!

ODDviously, nobody except like the Welen, or Washley shippers like you, idiot...I mean, uh...nooooooooooothing...
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
PERFECT!

it works wonderfully!

i love this story more than anything in the world. (exspet cheese. i love cheese)

Please keep writing with your fictional characters becaues they are cute and wity. I love how you fixed everything that went wrong in the show.

Ashley is not dead. they just havent found her yet.

cant wait till you post another story (and space puts up a nother episode) but you story is more exsiting. Sitting here... waiting ... still waiting... new story... still waiting... ok ill come back latter... still waiting :)

Great Work!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
bahaha, i'm loving it C&D! Keep up the good work! Note to self: Look up that fanfiction lol :)
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
O.o! SO AWESOME!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is really good cant wait to see what will happen next love the last line of the story and no wonder Will didnt like the story... woow I said that in one long breath... or I would have.. had I been... talking... but IM typing... oh well you know what I mean...
DZR chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh I love this. So many good bits and very funny, and that Dark Sides fic sounds good. *cough*

You are pretty darned good at writing, it's amazing how much can be written in a few hours when inspiration strikes.

XD

*"Ashley! Druitt!" She screamed, hugging tall, bald and handsome.*

The phone reception in the spooky ghosty bit is incredibly good. I wonder what network they're on.

Ah I'm gonna read it again XD
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my...I loved it. Nice nod to DZR by the way. That made me laugh. I can't tell you how much it entertains me that you built this whole world where Sanctuary fanfics and the actually Sanctuary exist together.

Tall, bald and handsome. HAHAHA! That was one of my very favorite parts by the way. Poor Ashley, no confidence in herself, but we at the diehards and swidoad know that she is awesome.

You know what might be a funny fic...Druitt finds out about his fanclub. I mean if you haven't already done something along those lines. I can't remember if you did.