Reviews for the newest mystery at smithson high
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Henry was born in a plane over the burmuda triangle
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
um...this is not a chapter. The last one wasn't either. First off, both are under two lines long. Second, this has NO formatting. You need to learn how to use CAPITALIZATION and PUNCTUATION and SENTENCE STRUCTURE! Do you speak without ever pausing? No? Then you shouldn't write as if the characters speak that way. If you can't post more than a few phrases, you shouldn't post at all.
Ms. A chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
The idea is great but the way it's written is kinda off. Proofread.
Elsa9041 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Its me elsa9041 here im just too lazy to log in:P

I get your feeling about the whole school torchure thing- just wait till u get to high school! I get home at 6 EVERYDAY! even friday! oh btw i ran out of disk space thats why I cant write anymore):

Why is maggie thinking about jasper? SHE BELONGS WITH HENRY!

sorry...

Nice chapter though! Short and sweet(:
unnatrual history lover chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
This isnt much of an intresting story i like that henry and maggie are married ther my fav chracters its just u should make it more intresting and a bit longer!
BunnyGoBoom chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Please please please spell check! I find it impossible to read a story when the grammar is bad. No offense to you I just think you need to proof-read.
BookDorkNerdPerson chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I like this story, it's a new topic and it's like a new generation. I'm interested to see where it goes. Keep up te good work :)
princess.astra chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Yay thank you! Hopefully your day gets better! Interesting chapter.
princess.astra chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Make more! It's such a big cliffhanger! What chapter is Maggie and Henry coming out together on? Love the story!

~Elsa9041
princess.astra chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's spelled "Griffin". This story seems like it's going to be interesting! Update soon! :)

~Elsa9041